[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Browns are this good

loaf

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were a Mendy owner in the playoffs, pretty sure I'd be punching things right now.

Playing against Mendenhall in 1st round. Was glad to see him get stuffed 4 straight times. Still lots of time left though and Pitt's gonna stay committed to the run the rest of the game. I suspect he'll end up finding the end zone still but I hope not.

And just wait until Monday night's thriller America! The Rams with someone named Brandstater at QB getting completely embarrassed by a mediocre Seahawk team. If you have Marshawn Lynch, congratulations, you have just advanced to the second round of the playoffs.

And just wait until Monday night's thriller America! The Rams with someone named Brandstater at QB getting completely embarrassed by a mediocre Seahawk team. If you have Marshawn Lynch, congratulations, you have just advanced to the second round of the playoffs.

Got Seattle D in that game!

Seriously, anyone else think the Browns score there if Wallace stays in? McCoy is awful.

I was thinking he wouldn't have thrown the interception and I think Wallace would be better for them, he's not going to win you championships. Colt looks awful lots of heart though.