[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm starting Brad Smith over...

rajncajn

Anybody else think he's in for another good week against a beatable San Diego secondary and a likely high scoring venture? With Bowe facing Revis Island this week, I've got Smith in the lineup. Anybody else starting him this week & who are you sitting?

Edited by rajncajn

Anybody else think he's in for another good week against a beatable San Diego secondary and a likely high scoring venture? With Bowe facing Revis Island this week, I've got Smith in the lineup. Anybody else starting him this week & who are you sitting?

:sigh:

I'm tempted. Over Momo or D Brown. Over the years I've learned not to "get cute" in the playoffs. Not sure what I'm gonna do yet

Could be a sneaky play, actually. Fred Jackson out, Donald Jones out, Scott Chandler iffy. Is Brad Smith the #2 Bills pass catcher?

edit: just checked, Chandler's already been ruled out.

edit: man, the more I look into this guy, the more I'm surprised nobody's talking about him. 17 targets, 14 catches, 1 TD in his last two games. 10 targets last week. Feels like starting him is the definition of getting too cute in the playoffs, but my other two potential starters - Laurent Robinson and Brandon Lloyd - don't have the greatest outlooks this week.

Edited by CurlyDumps

Could be a sneaky play, actually. Fred Jackson out, Donald Jones out, Scott Chandler iffy. Is Brad Smith the #2 Bills pass catcher?

edit: just checked, Chandler's already been ruled out.

edit: man, the more I look into this guy, the more I'm surprised nobody's talking about him. 17 targets, 14 catches, 1 TD in his last two games. 10 targets last week. Feels like starting him is the definition of getting too cute in the playoffs, but my other two potential starters - Laurent Robinson and Brandon Lloyd - don't have the greatest outlooks this week.

And that's pretty much my situation. Do I start Dwayne Bowe who hasn't had a TD or 100 yd game since week 5 when he's going to go up against the best CB in the league or do I roll the dice with Smith who's seemed like the hot hand in Buffalo lately and is presented with a lot of opportunity this week as well?