[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Ben's down

buddahj

First I lose Forte, Davis & AJ last week. Now Rothlisberger...I'm just trying to figure out who's mother I banged to run into such bad luck.

I know mine was in Cleveland when I met you so...

That injury is horrific to look at. Here it is in case you want to see... - http://gif.mocksession.com/2011/12/roethlisberger-ankle/

Uhh, he won't be walking tommorow. Ben's not going to be playing the rest of the season. Ben's throwing on the sideline. Shocked he's out there with the way it looked. They shot it up and sent him back out there. WOW. The lineman that tackled him gave him some extra instead of letting up off his leg if you watch the whole play. He tackled Ben then leaned on it extra for good measure and ground down on it for effect. That sucks.......

Edited by Cowboyz1

I admire Ben's toughness, but is Batch really so much of a liability that the coaches prefer a one legged Ben? He can hardly even hand the ball off.

Huge respect for Bens toughness and desire to play, but I agree with you - what is this saying about Batch

BIG BEN I LOVE YOU YOU BIG MAN BEAST YOU JUST BROUGHT ME SIGNIFICANTLY CLOSER TO FIRST PLACE!!!!

This was a fantasy football night to remember! So i'm sitting here with my team, playing Big Ben and Mike Wallace. To my left is someone who doesn't even have a chance at the playoffs, but he has Antonio Brown. To my right? The guy I'm tied for first with (in record only, he has me beat in the head-to-head). And who is he playing? The guy to my left, who is playing Antonio Brown.

What an emotional evening for everyone!! The Steelers come out strong and I am feeling confident that I'm facing some major pointage this game. Then, the injury happens. It feels like my entire season is melting away (the records are very close, if I lose this game theres a chance im taking anywhere between 2nd and 5th) and then BIG BEN MANS UP. Then the Wallace almost touch down, then the BIG PASS TO ANTONIO BROWN. Antonio is my arch rivals opponents WR3 and his team is significantly better, this feels like it sealed the deal for the guy I'm tied for first with to lose. IM SO HAPPPY

I told the guy who is out of the playoffs if I take first and win the superbowl I'm givin him $50

edit: p.s. i also dropped the beras defense and picked up the Steelers to play them instead :wacko:

Cliff notes:

I got 41 points between Big Ben, Mike Wallace, and Steelers defense, and the Person I'm tied for 1st in the league with's opponent had Antonio brown as his WR3 and he got 26 points. And I was watching the game with both those people and it was freaking awesome.

Edited by Cheddar