[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 14 JUMbotron

JUMbotron

I'm a huge fan of this each and every week and I have sometimes read the posted comments and sometimes not but has it always been pages and pages of WDIS directed to JUM? It's as if people have turned the comments into the Fantacy Advice Forum.

Well he does answer them, and will even answer some of those questions if you pose them here. JUMs a great guy for doing that. :wacko:

But you can't wait until late Sat or Sun morning to do it

I'm a huge fan of this each and every week and I have sometimes read the posted comments and sometimes not but has it always been pages and pages of WDIS directed to JUM? It's as if people have turned the comments into the Fantacy Advice Forum.

the last line asks you to ask him

ummmm. I can't find it now but pretty sure I read it.... :wacko:

Edited by loaf

the last line asks you to ask him

ummmm. I can't find it now but pretty sure I read it.... :wacko:

Yeah I was just reading JUMbotron now and saw that, don't think he did it before. JUM's the man.

"PS – I’m opening the Comments forum below to any and all Week 14 lineup questions. I’ll do my best to answer each and every one, and try not to sabotage your playoff run!"

JUM, need help with my RB2 slot (non PPR)

Options on my roster include

D. Williams v ATL

Addai @ BAL

Could also get off waivers (cost $5, worth it if a good upgrade)

Saine v. OAK

D. Brown @ BAL

Jaq Rodges @ CAR

Thanks

I'm pretty liberal in FF, but only because I like to swing for the fences. It makes it more fun for me.

Hence, I'd pick up Brandon Saine and start him over DeAngelo Williams or Addai. Mike McCarthy has praised Saine on three occasions the last three weeks. My spider-sense is tingling.

Jumbo:

Do you think my lineup is optimal for this week? This is huge for me.

Non PPR, team is updated in signature.

My WR3 is the only slot I'm really conflicted about. Just picked up Santana Moss and put him in over Laurent Robinson (hard to bench but between miles austin and the shoulder injury it really seems right.) I also considered filling that slot with Michael Crabtree. Would you guys change it or leave Moss in there?

Also open to any criticism on the other starters (i considered Barber over C.J. beacuse I am a homer and I feel like he might bust it out but Johnson seems to be back in full motion and it would be crazy to sit him.. or would it?)

I am playing to clinch second place and if the guy I'm tied for first with loses I take first. If I lose, depending on how the other games go, I could take as low as 4th. This is super important. Help me and I will help you!

Edited by Cheddar

Jumbo:

Do you think my lineup is optimal for this week? This is huge for me.

Non PPR, team is updated in signature.

My WR3 is the only slot I'm really conflicted about. Just picked up Santana Moss and put him in over Laurent Robinson (hard to bench but between miles austin and the shoulder injury it really seems right.) I also considered filling that slot with Michael Crabtree. Would you guys change it or leave Moss in there?

Also open to any criticism on the other starters (i considered Barber over C.J. beacuse I am a homer and I feel like he might bust it out but Johnson seems to be back in full motion and it would be crazy to sit him.. or would it?)

I am playing to clinch second place and if the guy I'm tied for first with loses I take first. If I lose, depending on how the other games go, I could take as low as 4th. This is super important. Help me and I will help you!

in my opinion, you can't start Barber over CJ. It just seems like asking for a migraine.

Let me start by saying I am not complaining, not blaming JUM, etc. I made the decision. I'm really just posting to

1 say thanks for the advice

2 show some other Huddlers how it should be done when the info from others doens't work out.

So thanks again JUM for offering advice to us huddlers last week. I listened, read some other views (including those in the fantasy advice forum) and then made my decision to sit Deangelo Williams and pickup Brandon Saine.

Who knew that DWill would have one of his few good games because of a 70+ yard TD run.

Who knew that the Packers would run the ball successfully, but that Saine wouldn't do squat because of a head injury that took him out of the game early.

So I lost by 9 points, but would have won by 4 if I stuck with DWill. That's on me, not on JUM or anybody else.