[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

911 - DB salvation

typhus

Have to hit with my IDPs this week since my team is plagued with injuries at my skill positions.

Please help me and I will respond to yours ... leave a link

Must start 2 -

Charles Godfrey - vs Falcons

Cortland Finnegan - vs Saints

Bernard Pollard - vs Colts

George Wilson - @ Chargers - has been upgraded to probable, and I really want to roll with him but hesitant since he has been out for the last 3 wks.

Based on these match ups please give me the 2 best starts this week. Need your help big time!!!!

Have to hit with my IDPs this week since my team is plagued with injuries at my skill positions.

Please help me and I will respond to yours ... leave a link

Must start 2 -

Charles Godfrey - vs Falcons

Cortland Finnegan - vs Saints

Bernard Pollard - vs Colts

George Wilson - @ Chargers - has been upgraded to probable, and I really want to roll with him but hesitant since he has been out for the last 3 wks.

Based on these match ups please give me the 2 best starts this week. Need your help big time!!!!

Here is the deal, normally I wouldn't start Wilson this week, but if you need a big week then you need to swing for the fences, so I don't see how you can't roll with him and hope he does what he was doing....I own Pollard and absolutely hate his matchup this week....Godfrey is dealing with a shoulder injury, practiced fully and is expected to play on Sunday...but one bad hit/tackle and he could be done for the day too...so I say Finnegan and Wilson...and it isn't like Finnegan has a bad matchup either.

good luck

The upside and match-ups clearly belong to George Wilson and Charles Godfrey. Wilson is playing so I start him w/out hesitation. The injury to Godfrey is always a reason to be concerned, but I swing for the fences and go with these guys.

honestly, almost exactly what I was going to say about Godfrey...just have a bad feeling...plus no team is giving up more points to DBs than the saints are this year...so with a matchup like that, is why I decided to suggest Finnegan instead of Godfrey

I have a simple rule with DB's in the payoffs. Start your most consistent players. Wilson and Godfrey are those players.

Finnegan is way too inconsistent in my book. He could have a great game but he is just as likely to lay an egg as targets may go in another direction.

Edited by Ice1

I have a simple rule with DB's in the payoffs. Start your most consistent players. Wilson and Godfrey are those players.

Finnegan is way too inconsistent in my book. He could have a great game but he is just as likely to lay an egg as targets may go in another direction.

Thank to all, I appreciate the solid advice, and Ive decided to go with the two that got me here... Godfrey and Wilson.