[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle's Rest of Season Player Rankings

wpayers

I am staring at the home page and can't find John Tuvey's ROS Player Rankings. The last post was November 29, 2011. There was no update posted this past Tuesday. Was the ROSPR feature taken down? Is it under another heading? Or no more updates?

I've got byes in a couple of leagues, and out of the running in a few others, so this week is meaningless to me. (it will be nice to actually watch the NFL like the good old days prior to my FF addiction :wacko: ). Looking to plan for next week and have always found John's rankings to be helpful. The Strength of Schedule Tool is also useful but I usually cross reference it with the ROSPRs.

From The Huddle's 'In Season' page:

Rest of Season Player Rankings & Movement Analysis - Tuvey ** No longer available **

While not a complete list of player rankings, Chris Harris did a nice job of summarizing the Strength of Schedule for the next 4 weeks:

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football...hardcount111209

Thanks Rock-afire. I wonder why his feature in on the shelf.

It stops because there are only three more weeks left and it's not going to say anything that the Free Agent Forecast says with such a small set of games left. Plus in playoffs only the one game matters anyway and that is what the focus is on even more than usual. There hasn't been a call or a need for it in the last few years we have done that. Plus as mentioned, the Schedule Strength tool still does the same thing.