[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Giants vs. Cowboys

Cowboyz1

Man oh Man oh Man oh Man. 23 hours till Kickoff. I don't remember being this excited for a game before. I feel like a 15 year old kid before Christmas. This game is so meaningful I just hope our young players understand the implications.

This game is going to come down to who wants it more and who stays focused. I am certainly glad this game is in Dallas even though the Giants have beat us in Cowboys stadium and tagged our lockerroom to boot. I hope they haven't forgotten that little tid bit.

Ware is usually quiet but he's been chippy in the media already which is a good sign.

I hope Austin finds his groove early. I hope they committ to the running game. I darn sure hope they find a way to get the swing pass going as there is no excuse for Murray to have ZERO receptions out of the backfield on the edges. NO EXCUSE. Last week AZ was begging to be chasing Murray or Felix for that matter on a swing pass or screen on one for 10 of those blitzes.

Oh and should you hear smashing and glass breaking while foul words being yelled at the top of my lungs coming from Northern California, that will be me the first time they false start in the red zone!

:wacko:

Edited by Cowboyz1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as Garrett goes back to treating Murray like he is the 2nd coming of Emmitt Smith then the Cowboys look good. If we get the Garrett from last week then we are screwed.

Another very real concern for Dallas is the health of D Ware. We need him more than anyone. To be able to pressure Eli could make up for our suspect secondary

the winner of this game is kinda like winning the Jamaican Ice Hockey Crown, and earning a birth to the North American Championships in Montreal.

so what would SF 49ers be? we beat them, you know, without a RB. Look out for Dallas, we know how to beat the Saints (blitz Brees), we beat the 49ers (b/c the 49ers have no offense); all we need is for D Ware to get healthy. Everyone forgets that the Dallas Defense is winning our games for us. Noone wants to face our defense.

so what would SF 49ers be? we beat them, you know, without a RB. Look out for Dallas, we know how to beat the Saints (blitz Brees), we beat the 49ers (b/c the 49ers have no offense); all we need is for D Ware to get healthy. Everyone forgets that the Dallas Defense is winning our games for us. Noone wants to face our defense.

Whoa Whoa . Easy sailor. I agree with some of above but we dont exactly have the 85 Bears D here. That D needs to man up on 3rd down and stop the run. The D has played well but they need to make the big stops late too. Those are the stops that win big games and help you advance.

I wont look ahead to Saints Niners Pack because we really need to take car of business and get there first and have some tough division games left. Although it was nice beating the overhyped 49ers on the road with a qb that had a punctured lung :wacko:

This should be an exciting game. I think it will be a very high scoring affair . One team will crack 30 and the other will be in the 20s. It could come down to the end of the game and if so we need to break the trend of crapping the bed in that spot this time of year

Edited by whomper

Whoops...didn't realize this was the official Dallas game thread....I thought this was Page 7 of the unofficial one :tup: I'll keep the bashing to a minimum until its deserved.

Hoping for a good game....need some points from Manning, Nicks & Witten to make up some ground in our total points race.

:bow: You know I am really scared of Manning to Cruz deep ball in the first quarter, so that will be my bold prediction for the week :lol:

Whoa Whoa . Easy sailor. I agree with some of above but we dont exactly have the 85 Bears D here. That D needs to man up on 3rd down and stop the run. The D has played well but they need to make the big stops late too. Those are the stops that win big games and help you advance.

I wont look ahead to Saints Niners Pack because we really need to take car of business and get there first and have some tough division games left. Although it was nice beating the overhyped 49ers on the road with a qb that had a punctured lung :rofl:

This should be an exciting game. I think it will be a very high scoring affair . One team will crack 30 and the other will be in the 20s. It could come down to the end of the game and if so we need to break the trend of crapping the bed in that spot this time of year

I am pumped. :wacko: I think Rob Ryan will have the D really motivated, I just hope they can keep the swagger all game, like you say.

Glad it is a night game, too, so i can pull off that afternoon nap and wake up 30 prior to kickoff. :rofl:

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

:rofl: You know I am really scared of Manning to Cruz deep ball in the first quarter, so that will be my bold prediction for the week :lol:

I am pumped. :tup: I think Rob Ryan will have the D really motivated, I just hope they can keep the swagger all game, like you say.

Glad it is a night game, too, so i can pull off that afternoon nap and wake up 30 prior to kickoff. :rofl:

:wacko:

I need something like six Dan Bailey field goals to win in a playoff game where most of team turned in fantasy turds, and where my opponent started the Jaguars defense.

Sorry to semi-hijack the thread - I am hoping the fantasy gods will be persuaded by the quantity of my supplications.

Edited by historymike

I need something like six Dan Bailey field goals to win in a playoff game where most of team turned in fantasy turds, and where my opponent started the Jaguars defense.

Sorry to semi-hijack the thread - I am hoping the fantasy gods will be persuaded by the quantity of my supplications.

I'll be rooting for you...since I'm starting him too.