[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most injuries in 1 season, how many have you had ?

Seahawk

This year has been ridiculous for me at least First S. Moss then Andre Johnson next was J. Best then Matt Forte and Andre Johnson AGAIN ! then Kevin Smith (but he was a WW pick-up) now D. Murray. This is by far the most injuries I've had playing Fantasy Football in terms of Starters, defiantly. Anyways just wondering if this is nothing compared to others this year or previous years. So what's the most injuries you've sustained in fantasy football in one year ?

In one league, I lost for the season Jamal Charles, Earnest Graham, Matt Forte,& Fred Davis (sspd). I also had these guys miss time during the season...Daniel Thomas & Sea Bass.

In my other local, I lost Forte & F. Davis. I also have had to deal with the bad hammies of AJ & Austin.

#1(dynasty)Peyton, Schaub, Best, Starks, Mark Clayton, Fred Davis, Vilma (for like a month), Desmond Bishop, Thomas Davis, Antoine Winfield, LaRon Landry, Richmond McGee(yes a punter)...and didn't have DJ Williams for a few weeks at start of the season, lost Maualuga for a few games too

#2(redraft) Charles, Peyton, Ingram (for some weeks), Fred Davis, Desmond Bishop, Kenny Phillips, Antoine Winfield

#3(dynasty) AP, AJ, Starks, Donald Jones, Amendola, Kaeding, Matt Shaughnessy, Desmond Bishop, Antoine Winfield, Brackett & Chris Hope (for a while)

I've traditionally been pretty lucky with injuries, but they all came back to bite me this year in my local dynasty...

I started off the year looking great with my 2 starting RBs being Charles and Mendy, but for depth only had Fred Jackson, who it was unclear if he could be anything better than a solid backup. So with my first rookie draft pick I select Ryan Williams, thinking I'd gotten the RB depth I needed... Well, you know the rest of the story... Williams goes down, then Charles, and just when I thought Jackson had saved my season, poof, I'm down to worthless Mendy and garbage like Jackie Battle...

WR was another position I thought was set, but first Andre, and then Maclin, and then Andre again, and now Maclin again, and poof, down to starting guys like Denarius Moore there too, and hoping and praying...

Add to that, I made my biggest blunder ever in believing in Finley, and I really have no idea how I was even still in playoff contention going into the last week (where of course I was eliminated). It's been a tougher year than I can ever remember in that league...

Edited by delusions of granduer

My worst losses were in one league where I have been able to find WW and trade bait to stay tied for first. I lost JCharles, JBest, K Smith, Fred Davis, DeMarco Murray, and FJax. On the same team.

However, I landed Lynch in a trade when he was posting soft numbers, I sold high on Ryan Fitpatrick for a then-dinged Ryan Mathews, and I have been getting by with WW fill-ins like MoMo, KSmith, and Marion Barber. Unfortunately, I did not have the foresight to snag Felix Jones in that league, or I would probably waltz to the championship on sheer luck.

In another league (the one in the sig) I got spanked with some bench injuries after the WW deadline passed right before the playoffs (plus Fred Davis and his suspension). That team once boasted a deadly array of RBs, but I made some so-so trades that hurt my depth. I should have kept more RB starters on the bench, but I was greedy and wanted to upgrade from Romo to Brady.

Montster?

:wacko:

In my dynasty we have 19-man rosters, 8-man taxi squad and max of 3 IR slots. By the end of the first weekend, I had all three IR slots filled:

Rashad Jennings

Marcus Easley

Nate Kaeding

I lost Kenny Britt in week 3 and then Tim Hightower in week 7. I lost Peyton Hillis for most of the season. I traded my backup QB, Kevin Kolb, the night before my starter, Tony Romo, hurt his ribs. The backup I got in return, Kerry Collins, got hurt the next weekend and hasn't played since. I traded for Tarvaris Jackson to cover Romo's week 5 bye. The one week I was required to start Jackson, he hurt his pectoral. I traded for Lee Evans before the season, and he missed most of the year with injury. About five minutes before the week 9 games started, I traded Jason Hanson, figuring I would use Rian Lindell the rest of the year. That day, Lindell suffered a season-ending injury (just noticed he was put on IR last week, the sixth guy on my roster to go on IR).

Guys I dealt: I traded David Garrard before the season. He was cut and didn't play all year. I traded Kolb and Danny Amendola after week 2; Kolb got hurt, and Amendola went on IR a few weeks after I traded him. Three days after trading Hanson, he got stitches in his knee.

Amazingly, I was in the playoff hunt until the last weekend.

In my local, I lost for the season, or a period of time:

Jamal Charles

Miles Austin

Michael Vick, Kevin Kolb

Julio Jones

DeMarco Murray

Jon Beason, Barrett Ruud

Troy Polamalu, Devin McCourty

Dallas Clark

7 of my first 10 picks have been hurt, couldn't finish games, and have just given me massive amounts of heartburn all year...