[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

michael bush

michaelman

Odd that you bring that up now. Toby Gerhart has out-produced him both of the last two weeks. He's been nice, but has hardly set the world on fire. When McFadden went down, which is obviously just every so slightly important in this whole picture, the talk was that this guy was going to be a flat-out beast for the second half of the season. And he's been, well, pretty good. Certainly some nice games here and there, but hardly worthy of someone doing a victory lap.

Especially since it's not as if he took the job away from McFadden, who was, by the way, putting up monster numbers before he went down.

i guess both of your arms will stay intact....(Ingram) :wacko:
Obviously yours won't... but I'm hardly surprised you brought it up. Congratulations on predicting Ingram would get hurt and not meet or exceed my expectations. You're a regular fantasy oracle.

Save me the worthless effort and tell me exactly what my prediction for Ingram was. If I remember correctly it went somewhere along the lines of "where Ingram's value will lie is towards the time of fantasy playoffs" and "Ingram will be used more to close out games." Not sure you can call that either way considering he's been injured. If you want to actually project what his production would be right now then you could look straight at Ivory because he's used in the exact same situations.

Obviously yours won't... but I'm hardly surprised you brought it up. Congratulations on predicting Ingram would get hurt and not meet or exceed my expectations. You're a regular fantasy oracle.

Save me the worthless effort and tell me exactly what my prediction for Ingram was. If I remember correctly it went somewhere along the lines of "where Ingram's value will lie is towards the time of fantasy playoffs" and "Ingram will be used more to close out games." Not sure you can call that either way considering he's been injured. If you want to actually project what his production would be right now then you could look straight at Ivory because he's used in the exact same situations.

Ingram had little value BEFORE he got hurt. your prediction was overly optimistic as i stated in the pre-season. alot of the pertinent posts were deleted. the Saints have'nt changed their offensive RB approach at all...you just got caught up in the emotion of the draft and now have a tough time admitting you were wrong. i will attempt to refresh your memory with the following quote as best i can considering the posts that were inexplicably deleted. -(see Ingram thread)

Edited by hooknladder