[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Players your'e wondering where they'll go next season

bostonsoxandy

Thinking ahead to next season here is a list of players I'm curious to see where they go in drafts. Feel free to share your own and comment/speculate on what you believe will be the trend.

1. Michael Vick. Really the MVP last year fantasy-wise, he's had a brutal injury-riddled year with no major explosions. Seems like defenses have him figured out. I wonder how far will he fall, especially considering how a large majority won't touch him after seeing how he burned out this season.

2. Jordy Nelson. Stud season this year and put up #1 fantasy numbers. My question is will people be willing to draft him as a fantasy #1 even though he is #2 to Jennings? I know its the Packers but if true #1 WRs like Roddy, Calvin, Andre, Welker, etc. are still available, I wonder if he'll be snatched up with those guys.

3. Mark Ingram. He's got the talent, atleast I think he does. Payton didn't really give him the chance to show that talent so far. I still think he could go relatively early even after a disappointing rookie year due to the talent

Thoughts? Opinions? Other Guys?

Ill be drafting britt one round before his too low adp.

Despite his numbers this year, mjd will stil drop too far.

Britt seems like he could be steal in the mid-rounds. People are going to be hesitant because of his injury but he will probably be fully healed for next season. His numbers at the beginning of the year were 5-136-2, 9-135-1, and then the injury game. The dude's only 23 and is incredibly talented. The only questions with him are injuries and off-the-field incidents. I smell top-10 WR #'s next year from him and him going somewhere around the late 4th to early 6th.

3. Mark Ingram. He's got the talent, atleast I think he does. Payton didn't really give him the chance to show that talent so far. I still think he could go relatively early even after a disappointing rookie year due to the talent

Thoughts? Opinions? Other Guys?

Ingram's missed 3 games so far to injury. Hope that's not the norm.

Marshawn Lynch

No one seemed to expect much from him before the season - but then he found beast mode gear before the playoffs.

How much QB creep will there be. Aaron Rodgers was so consistent - and the yardage for the position was higher than last year, that I could see more QBs going earlier.

As a frustrated Flacco and Freeman owner, who started Grossman last week I know I'll be trying to grab a better QB earlier next year.

The WR position, many due to injury, has been :wacko: this year.

Darren McFadden - elite talent but never completes a season

Cam Newton - should people fear the possible Sophomore slump

Andre Johnson - another elite talent with the injury bug

Rob Gronkowski - just how early does he go - can he repeat

I love year to year down years for players........A few case and points....

2010 stats.....Find great values hear later....because people tend to shy away from them....

Welker: 848 yds....7 TDs...

Harvin 868yds......5 TDs...

Crabtree....742 yds....6 TDs...

What I am saying is when players have a down year after a great year.....players will wait too long and this is when you can grab some great value...

I anticipate these going too early next year based on extremely "good" years....

Victor Cruz.......Gronkowski......Sproles......

I am not saying they won't be good players....I just don't think they will be able to match their stats this year....I can see people taking Gronk in the first......which I think is way too early....but that's just me.....Sproles.....2nd or early 3rd....and Cruz.....2nd.....

I will be willing to grab Vick....Larry Fitz.....who's having a down year compared to his standards....Vincent Jax.....players that others will say....Oh he wasn't very good last year....

I will be willing to grab Vick....Larry Fitz.....who's having a down year compared to his standards....Vincent Jax.....players that others will say....Oh he wasn't very good last year....

Position Rank for Fitz by Year...

2005 - 2

2006 - 24 (injured)

2007 - 5

2008 - 1

2009 - 5

2010 - 16

2011 - 7 (currently)

I mean...unless the Cardinals get an above average QB for next year, I don't see how he does a ton better than this season. He's not a BAD player to have obviously, but I don't think he's having a down year. With Warner, he was top 5...without Warner (and Boldin to a degree), he's probably more in the 5-10 range.

--------------

The guys that interest me from an ADP angle...

Schaub - Is he still a QB1? He's injury prone. His top WR is injury prone...it's a scary prospect.

Eli Manning - I'll be honest...I thought Eli had wrapped up the "Lifetime #10 Ranking" award for his position (title previously held by Hines Ward and Joe Horn), and then he went out and had a great season this year. Does he leapfrog the 5-10 guys like Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub, etc.?

Reggie Bush - It wouldn't shock me if he climbs into RB2 ADP position...has been quietly impressive this year. And I was the biggest anti-Bush guy before this season.