[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodgers with a dash of someone decent

whomper

In my local, the guy with Rodgers finished 6-7 and out of the Playoffs.

In my office, I played the guy with Rodgers last week and muffed the punt. He's still alive

In another league ($25), he's out

In my 2 QB league, the guy with Rodgers is 13-1 but return yards earn as much as rush/rec and it's all messed up at the top

In my BOTH league, Rodgers is still alive and the #1 seed

I can see how the Rodgers owners might do better in H2H leagues since those leagues require consistency more than anything else.

In my big money league that rewards points only (money back to SB winner), the Rodgers owner is NOT in contention for anything (SB included).

Top 3 point leaders in my big money and I'll only list the meat of the teams:

1st place: Brady, Rice/Lynch, Hernandez (Best WR is Dez Bryant with no other consistent WRs to note)

2nd place: Romo, Foster/Forte, Graham (Best WR is Boldin with no other consistent WRs to note. Also has Miles Austin and S. Moss)

3rd place (ME): Stafford, A.J. Green/Calvin/Fitz/Cruz (start 3), Gates (Best RB is Helu with no other consistent RBs to note)

It should be noted that TEs get 0.2 per yard while other skill positions get the standard 0.1 per yard. QBs get 6 pts per TD.

So other than the Brady owner, this league shows that you don't need a top 3 QB to be in contention.

Brees is on the 5th place team and is still in contention. Cam Newton owner will not win anything either.

That rushing TD at the end made it a good day for Rodgers. Not terrific by his standards but not awful. All I kept thinking all day was that the teams that were on his teet all year and didnt have much else around him must have been getting trounced. I beat him in one league a lot in part due to Romo and I lost to him in another.