[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

any news on Jimmy Graham?

RJV

Any homers have some info?

I'm not a homer but I saw him interviewed on TV yesterday and he says he is fine and will be ready to go.

I'm not a homer but I saw him interviewed on TV yesterday and he says he is fine and will be ready to go.

Thx ratt. Im in the championship this week and need this guy to go off for 20 points or more .

I had posted this on another thread on Graham from Monday:

Latest FYI on Graham ... from one of the "Who Dat Nation" papers:

"It kind of scared me," Graham said of the lower back pain that "came out of nowhere" after he made an "awkward" catch during pregame warmups. "(Before the game) I'm like, 'I can barely stand up right now. I'm here in the locker room by myself. I can barely put my pads on.'

"I was in excruciating pain. I didn't think I was gonna go. If you noticed those first three or four plays, (Coach Sean Payton) is telling me, 'Are you too hurt? Are you too hurt?' And I'm gritting and gritting, and then eventually it kind of loosened up on me a little bit. But I was pretty much in constant pain the whole game."

Graham wouldn't say if he took any shots for the pain, but he was seen getting electric stimulation throughout the day to keep his muscles loose. He said he will get a MRI exam back in New Orleans and hopes he'll start feeling better over the next few days.

"I'll be good," Graham said. "And even if I'm not, I'll still play. ... Doesn't matter the pain, doesn't matter what I'm going through, I'm still going to play."

Sounds like a tough guy .... may have gotten a little physically distracted last week but, definitely a gamer.

:wacko:

Edited by BadDawg

the better question is why you didn't trade 1 of them to improve your team elsewhere

Here's another question. If you have both Gronk and Graham and have a stranglehold at the top of the position, how much improvement would be necessary through trade to offset the fact that you may have to go up against whichever one of those guys you traded in the playoffs? I'm not saying you wouldn't examine the situation and make a decision based on what kind of trade you could actually make, and how strong your team is otherwise. But it isn't just an automatic that you trade one, being as how they have outpaced everybody else by such a margin. That's the way I would look at it.