[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

7 Great RB's, but only room for 3

lionsfan85

Alright guys, I need some serious help here, just like we all do! I have LeSean McCoy vs NYJ, LeGarrette Blount vs DAL, Roy Helu @ NYG, Felix Jones @ TB, Marion Barber vs SEA, Willis McGahee vs NE, Beanie Wells vs CLE. PPR League. I need 3, what do you guys think?

Post yours and I'll help

I really like F. Jones' matchup against a Bucs team that seems to have given up, plus they rank last in the league in giving up FF pionts to opposing backs. Honestly, I probably can't go wrong with any of these guys, but I was think McCoy, F. Jones and Helu

I really like F. Jones' matchup against a Bucs team that seems to have given up, plus they rank last in the league in giving up FF pionts to opposing backs. Honestly, I probably can't go wrong with any of these guys, but I was think McCoy, F. Jones and Helu

I think Felix would be OK over Wells. They both have good upside as far as match-ups go.

I think you're on the right track I have a few similar backs to you in Felix and Beanie and I'm debating choices now. I will probably make a thread later today.

McCoy is a must start, Felix is also a solid choice as I think the Cowboys could get an early lead and ride Felix to run the clock down. For your last choice its a toss up between Beanie and Helu. Helu will probably catch more passes, but there is always the chance Beanie goes into crazy mode against Cleveland and decides to score big points again.

Talk about an abundance of wealth...

I would play McCoy, Felix Jones for sure, and then in that third spot either Wells or McGahee. I would leave Barber, Blount, and Helu on the bench. If Dallas gets way up on the Bucs, Blount could have limited carries. Even though Helu has been consistent as of late, it is still the Skins, and you never know what to expect. Barber plays on an offense that has limited capabilities right now- he did well last week, but I do not like him more than the other four I listed.

LeSean McCoy vs NYJ,

Roy Helu @ NYG,

Felix Jones @ TB

Willis McGahee vs NE I might switch out one of these guys for McGahee but I would be hard pressed not to play McCoy, Felix match-ups is so juicy and Helu should be a PPR beast.

please help http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=372226