[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sam Hurd

tazinib1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why alot of people are surprised at this news. I can easily say 60-70 percent of the nfl players were involved in narcotics growing up. Some players can never get that seperation because they grew up in it. Vick fought dogs because thats what he did growing up.

Now with that said I feel no mercy on any of them. Millions of kids train everyday to make it to the nfl and these idiots throw it away.

The city of Chicago should be pissed that one of their football players was looking to put that shizz on their streets. Im glad he got caught in a direct buy with a federal agent to make the case even better.

What are you basing this on?

That's a ridiculous assumption. I would really like to hear what you are basing this on and what 60-70% you are talking about. Brady? Manning and Manning? MJD? Lesean McCoy? Megatron? DeMarcus Ware? Brees? Cam Newton? Ray Rice? Jimmy Graham? Gronkowski?

That's a list of 12 players. According to your statistics, "60-70 percent of the nfl players were involved in narcotics" at least 6 or 7 would have been involved in narcotics while growing. Please humor me and point out which 6 or 7 that would be.

When I was growing up, there was a guy that looked a lot like me that smoked some Josh Gordon on occasion. I wouldn't consider that guy, who many people thought looked just like me, to be "involved in narcotics." Doesn't mean the guy was running a cartel or something.

:wacko:

:lol:

:tup:

very funny but I worked in narcotics for almost ten years thats were I get it

So evidently you busted a lot of current and former NFL players for drugs and extrapoloated from there?

No doubt a lot of people use drugs, especially pot & coke. And that may even mean a lot of NFL players do or did. Just not sure that your numbers are fact based or anecdotal.

And as TripleW64 says being "invovled in narcotics" could mean a a casual or social user. Not some guy setting up a multi-million dollar drug operation.

And I'm not surpirsed really, many NFL players (i'd say well over 50%) really are not that bright and regularly do stupid things (be it drugs, rape, murder etc.) :wacko:

Yeah, no wonder he was looking...what kinda ditch Josh Gordon is that?

er, not that I would know what it costs... :wacko:

If he's payin $450 a pound for 1,000 pounds PER WEEK I would guess that it is probably smoe dank. Maybe not the best dank ever, but up there.

If he's payin $450 a pound for 1,000 pounds PER WEEK I would guess that it is probably smoe dank. Maybe not the best dank ever, but up there.

[/quote

450 is extremely cheap for 1 pound. thats around half price (unless its crappy Josh Gordon which i doubt). If you have a buyer that can move that much very fast you may give that price.

with that said whoever his supplier is must have tons of it to sell. probably has a tunnel directly to his house

That's a ridiculous assumption. I would really like to hear what you are basing this on and what 60-70% you are talking about. Brady? Manning and Manning? MJD? Lesean McCoy? Megatron? DeMarcus Ware? Brees? Cam Newton? Ray Rice? Jimmy Graham? Gronkowski?

That's a list of 12 players. According to your statistics, "60-70 percent of the nfl players were involved in narcotics" at least 6 or 7 would have been involved in narcotics while growing. Please humor me and point out which 6 or 7 that would be.

I would not be surprised is everyone of them smoked some Josh Gordon. I didnt say they were selling drugs. your later post you seemed to understand that

I would not be surprised is everyone of them smoked some Josh Gordon. I didnt say they were selling drugs. your later post you seemed to understand that

This is just people that admit it

Researchers found that 42% of people surveyed in the U.S. had tried Josh Gordon at least once, and 16% had tried cocaine

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,...l#ixzz1gitVirnI

450 is extremely cheap for 1 pound. thats around half price (unless its crappy Josh Gordon which i doubt). If you have a buyer that can move that much very fast you may give that price.

with that said whoever his supplier is must have tons of it to sell. probably has a tunnel directly to his house

ONE THOUSAND POUNDS A WEEK. Think about that. let it settle in. This Josh Gordon is being imported from Canada or Mexico. It can usually take 3-4 plants to get a pound (depending on how its grown) so for this example we'll say two plants to get a pound. Lets say 2 months of growing and 1 month of harvest/drying. Thats a 3 month cycle. So 1,000 pounds a week *12 weeks = 12,000 pounds a cycle. That's 24,000 plants. You think someone is growing these in their basement? Not even an operation that is operating "legally" in the US using peoples medical cards and stuff in California Denver or Michigan could pull that off. Think of the man power it would take.

450 is extremely cheap because he is BUYING 1000 of them!! A WEEK. By the time those pounds are sold to the dealers that move say 1-2 pounds a week they are probably going for $3,000-4,400 depending on quality. One thousand pounds a WEEK. These are most likely getting redistributed to the entire midwest. Iowa, Ohio, Wisconsin, etc.

And thats just the Josh Gordon. Lets not forget about the fact that he was trying to get additional kilograms of cocaine every week. Because his other kilo supplier couldn't keep up with the demand.

If this guy was seriously moving all this and is the one in charge, he is not an NFL player who sells drugs. He is a drug lord who is also in the NFL.

This is all speculation.

Edited by Cheddar

ONE THOUSAND POUNDS A WEEK. Think about that. let it settle in. This Josh Gordon is being imported from Canada or Mexico. It can usually take 3-4 plants to get a pound (depending on how its grown) so for this example we'll say two plants to get a pound. Lets say 2 months of growing and 1 month of harvest/drying. Thats a 3 month cycle. So 1,000 pounds a week *12 weeks = 12,000 pounds a cycle. That's 24,000 plants. You think someone is growing these in their basement? Not even an operation that is operating legally in the US using peoples medical cards and stuff in California Denver or Michigan could pull that off. Think of the man power it would take.

450 is extremely cheap because he is BUYING 1000 of them!! A WEEK. By the time those pounds are sold to the dealers that move say 1-2 pounds a week they are probably going for $3,000-4,400 depending on quality. One thousand pounds a WEEK. These are most likely getting redistributed to the entire midwest. Iowa, Ohio, Wisconsin, etc.

This is all speculation.

Sounds more like a well informed opinion :wacko:

Edited by stevegrab

very funny but I worked in narcotics for almost ten years thats were I get it

You have experience in this field but is that enough to make the statement you made? "Using drugs," as in one hit off a pipe or using regularly? If the former, you may be right (hell, I've puffed once or twice). But if the latter, and using your math, 6 to 7 of the following use drugs:

Adrian Peterson

Tom Brady

Maurice Jones Drew

Peyton Manning

Darrelle Revis

Nick Mangold

Andre Johnson

Drew Brees

Ray Rice

Jeff Saturday

THAT would be an amazing story if true. Color me skeptical.

You have experience in this field but is that enough to make the statement you made? "Using drugs," as in one hit off a pipe or using regularly? If the former, you may be right (hell, I've puffed once or twice). But if the latter, and using your math, 6 to 7 of the following use drugs:

Adrian Peterson

Tom Brady

Maurice Jones Drew

Peyton Manning

Darrelle Revis

Nick Mangold

Andre Johnson

Drew Brees

Ray Rice

Jeff Saturday

Your entire point is being ruined by the fact that you're acting like its a random sampling but you chose 10 of the leagues best players. Who do you think is more apt to be involved with drugs/drug dealing. Tom Brady or some WR3/4?

Adrian Peterson

Tom Brady

Maurice Jones Drew

Peyton Manning

Darrelle Revis

Nick Mangold

Andre Johnson

Drew Brees

Ray Rice

Jeff Saturday

I am glad that you saw the wisdom in not including any Green Bay Packers on your list.

Sincerely-

Johnny Jolly