[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roethlisberger

jdub!

Man if you find something out congrats. Getting opinions or even predictions on him this week is like a national security secret. I have him too and would like to play him cause I need a big week from my qb. But worried about him playing and if he does play when will he get pulled?

Come on, this guy is a gamer and a typical Steeler tough guy, so he's going to play. They should beat SF this week with him in the lineup. Alex Smith is getting wins, but not because he's lighting it up---he's got a good ground game, good kicker, and good D. They will be exposed by Pitt this week.

As for Big Ben's Wk 16 matchup at home vs STL, it's awesome! Remember that Pitt is tied with Balt, NE, and Hou for the top seed in the AFC, and it's going to come down to the wire. All of those teams will be pedal to the metal through Wk 17, trying to win every single game.

No worries with Ben this week or next. Too much on the line. No one wants to roll to NE for a road playoff game. Good luck.

At this point if you have a decent alternative you should start him. Bens hurt, his line is hurt, and the 49ers D isn't bad. They are going to pressure the Athena out of him. The only reaosn he didn't get wrecked after he got hurt last week was because of the browns. I'm starting Grossman.

Man if you find something out congrats. Getting opinions or even predictions on him this week is like a national security secret. I have him too and would like to play him cause I need a big week from my qb. But worried about him playing and if he does play when will he get pulled?

This

At this point if you have a decent alternative you should start him. Bens hurt, his line is hurt, and the 49ers D isn't bad. They are going to pressure the Athena out of him. The only reaosn he didn't get wrecked after he got hurt last week was because of the browns. I'm starting Grossman.

+1

I'm starting Dalton.

I picked up Batch just in case... I gotta go with Big Ben. My only other choices of starting QBs are Seneca Wallace, Kellen Clemens and Tarvaris Jackson. If Batch does indeed start, I would hope he could post similar stats to the other choices.

Edited by jdub!

I picked up Batch just in case... I gotta go with Big Ben. My only other choices of starting QBs are Seneca Wallace, Kellen Clemens and Tarvaris Jackson. If Batch does indeed start, I would hope he could post similar stats to the other choices.

yeah that might not be a bad idea. If ben plays I still like his chances better than Fitzy or Rexy who I have to pick between.

yeah that might not be a bad idea. If ben plays I still like his chances better than Fitzy or Rexy who I have to pick between.

+1

Wouldn't feel comfortable with any of those alternatives in a fantasy playoff game. Even Ben vs. a good SF D (on the road) is a risk. Good luck.

Might have to go with Ponder over Ben. :wacko: Hoping Ponder at least finishes the game, unlike last week, when he was benched after a series of horrendous decisions/mistakes. If he does manage to play four quarters, I'm cautiously optimistic that he will rack up a fair amount of points, simply based on the fact that the Vikes are facing New Orleans, and will likely be playing from behind and/or in a high-scoring game.

Sucks. Even if Ben goes. I have a feeling. Niners are going to be fired up. My choices are Fitz or Flaco. I think i'm going with Flaco. Yikes down 25 with him having Roddy . He has Brady too. Do not want 7 from Fitz again. I hate Fantasy Football. lol