[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 15 JUMbotron

JUMbotron

Less information here than usual. I think it is your format of answering WDIS threads. I get so tired of WDIS because of the redundancies.

Not less, just focused. It's not the time for sweeping observations and did-you-know stats. I'm trying to help the ones who are still playing, help them win.

I enjoy the column. Do whatever you want with it....it works.

I was hoping to get some kind of info to help the guys (like myself) who have the situation with both Miles and Robinson. I think there are a lot of teams in that situation because you guys had the call on picking up Robinson a long time before anyone else was looking at him. Anyway, what to do if you have both? I'm really leaning towards playing them both and hoping for 25 combined points with the pair. I already had Roddy go off last night so I'm not as worried. I either play them both or I sit one and put Sproles in.

Man this Austin/Robinson thing is so common. I guess you were all heady enough to pick up L-Rob at day one (hopefully my recommendation had something to do with it).

But it's a matter of personal hunch, I suspect. Hedge with both (especially since you have that Roddy-boost in your pocket), or take one out and go with Sproles? I think you have to dig deep and make that call. Good luck!

:wacko:

I know I have no brainer picks here, but my league leans td heavy. 1 pt every 25 yards, bonus 2 pts 100yds receiving, and rushing. 5 pts after 10 catches. A run or reception over 50 yards for a TD is worth 12 pts.

Current lineup

Brady

Benjar

Magahee

Nicks

Jordy

Gronk

Kasay

Bench

Julio (obviously didn't start him) The guy I am playing this weekend has Ryan, so I almosted pulled the trigger on him.

Decker

Gerhart (thinking of him over Benjar) Wondering if AP will get a full load and Gerhart has been playing well

Damian Williams.

Forte (clearly out)

I have a hunch on Decker, is there any scenario that I sit Nicks or Jordy for Decker? What about Gerhart over the firm?

I have no faith in Benjar. I traded away Benson and Jacobs earlier in the year. I got Gronk and Julio out of those trades. Kicking myself about Benson....Would much rather have Benson over Julio right now.

Any thoughts appreciated. The guy I play this weekend literally has dream match ups at every position except for TE. I am the #1 seed so losing this weekend is unacceptable.

Edited by snoop2

I know, I know. CJ should eviscerate the Colts, right?

Screw it. Ringer is out, I'm goin CJ @ Colts over Felix. Would you still play Felix now that Ringers out?

Also benchin Roethlisberger for Sexy Rexy and Mike Wallace for Santana Moss.

Whattaya think of the final setup (updated in signature)

Edit; Just put Felix back in... I need to sleep tonight. Maybe when I'm drunk tomorrow night I'll put Johnson in the lineup.

Edited by Cheddar