[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many players have you started EVERY week this year?

MnLefty

I'm curious to see how many different players have been started every single week (besides the bye of course). Between injuries, slumps and just general under-performing I'd guess there's no more than 7-9 players per position, some fewer, that have been every week starts. I'll start with my 2.

LeSean McCoy, 1.10, #1 RB in my league this year

Roddy White, 2.1, stuck with him through his lackluster start, he's really coming on and spotted me a nice headstart in my semi-final matchup this week.

Honorable mention to Stafford... I rolled with Freeman wk 1, but Stafford has been in since.

Who you got?

My guess list, hidden to not divert the thread

Rodgers, Brady, Brees, possibly Stafford, Newton, Eli?

McCoy, Rice, MJD, Turner, Gore

Megatron, Roddy, Welker, Wallace, Fitz, Jennings until this week, SSmith, maybe a few more

Gronk if you started him from wk1, Graham, Witten, maybe Gonzo, Finley, others?

Edited by MnLefty

In my main local I started Ray Rice, Tom Brady, and Calvin Johnson every week (actually, I picked up Brady in a trade for FJax around week 4, but I would have started him anyway). My other two leagues have been WW wonder teams, as I was beset with injuries, but I have Megatron in all three leagues and he has started every game. That's about it for me: I tend to be an obsessive matchup-watcher who sometimes over-manages.