[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Chiefs today

Chief Dick

74% completion percentage and almost 300 yards, leading his team to a victory over the undefeated Packers. Your ability to accurately evaluate QB play just continues to impress everyone at the Huddle. :wacko:

I wouldn't judge Orton on todays game... If you play a zone all day, with zero pass rush every qb in the league will tear them apart.

Saying that: Congrats to KC homers, your team had a chip on it's shoulder and punched Green Bay in the mouth right out of the gate. I think the first Nelson PI was a little ticky tack, and the second was a horrible flag, but Green Bay couldn't get anything done. Having already lost Clifton, then today losing Bulaga and Sherrod was too much to overcome. Newhouse has struggled with elite rushers, and Hali posterized him all day long, This team needs Bulaga and Clifton back soon...

And then there is Jermichael Finley... I counted 6 balls he could have caught, 4 that were absolutely drops. He already can't block, but now that he's forgot how to catch, it might be a time to limit his snaps on the field. His mouth and ego are effecting his play on the field. I'd like to see Crabtree get more work the next few weeks. He may not be able to run, or get you any YAC, but he'll catch the ball, and can block.

I've been critical of the defense all year long, and will continue to do so. Zero pass rush, refusal to get out of zone, players playing undisciplined. Just horrible. Teams have effectively taken Clay Matthews out of the game, and no one on the other side has stepped up. Capers has a lot of work to do prior to the playoffs.

Hopefully this takes some pressure off of the Pack, the past few weeks they've looked off.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of those games that on paper the Chiefs have no chance. But it's also one of those games the Chiefs have won in the past at Arrowhead. New coach, new attitude, and a new quarterback. And the classic trap game for the Packers.

I don't know, but I just have a weird feeling about this game. I may even put on the Victory Pants. Just not sure I can do that to my son, since he's a Packers fan. :wacko:

I say Chiefs 24, Packers 21.

Impressive Prognostication! :tup:

Chief I'm just picturing you doing the discount double check all day today!!

:wacko:

Probably right in front of his son, over and over. "Take that, Chiefs win, Packers lose, no perfect season for your team you little..."

Sure hope he got the kid something nice for Christmas because this was just downright meant :tup:

PS Good luck with Crennel, I still think he isn't cut out as a head coach, but maybe like Belichek he just needed to get out of Cleveland and get a little more experience first.

Congrats CD! Hope you were very sympathetic to the boy. Maybe tell him that it's no biggie...they were just resting up for the playoffs. :tup:

He actually took it better than I thought. He started to get a little upset, and I explained that sometimes your team loses, and he should be happy that his daddy's favorite team won.

So he looks at me and says: "Ok daddy." Then he went and punched his brother.

He actually took it better than I thought. He started to get a little upset, and I explained that sometimes your team loses, and he should be happy that his daddy's favorite team won.

"Then he went and punched his brother." :tup: Gotta love it.

:tup: