[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Weekly 'Milk Carton' Thread

ts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the FF Playoffs edition ... Q1 in the early games winding down still, so maybe a tad early to start this, but since most FF leagues are now in playoff mode, let the pleading begin.

- J. Nelson?

1 look, dropped oob but with offensive pass interference called.

All three of my WRs so far in 1st quarter without a catch. And as I'm writing this, S. Moss TD!!!

Gosh, I guess I should use this milk carton thing more often.

Marshall, Cruz and Moss.....

Edited by heehawks

All three of my WRs so far in 1st quarter without a catch. And as I'm writing this, S. Moss TD!!!

Marshall, Cruz and Moss.....

ditto on Marshal. Come on bro. and Tenn vs Colts ? I have CJ and Bironas and they are doing nada

damian williams who appears to be struggling every week lately even when match ups look great

I need Williams to start producing some points as well ... he's seen 2 of the 6 possible targets so far (1 catch) but TEN seems pretty flat in general at the moment ... c'mon Damian.

Marshall has dropped a ton of balls already. He should be about 65 and a TD right now. Officially added to my "do not draft" list for next year.

He is the undisputed king of drops. If the ball comes his way with a chance to score he does whatever he can to make sure points are not put on the board.