[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams are wearing the throwbacks!~~!

tazinib1

Not that far back. Cleveland Rams days .... I used to have one of those helmets.

They are wearing the Jack Youngblood/Pat Haden jersey's.

The LA Rams of Youngblood and Deacon Jones wore Navy and White as well. I for one hate the royal blue/mustard yellow throwbacks. Marshall was inducted into the "ring of fame " today at halftime. That could be why they wore the throwbacks from his era.

The LA Rams of Youngblood and Deacon Jones wore Navy and White as well. I for one hate the royal blue/mustard yellow throwbacks. Marshall was inducted into the "ring of fame " today at halftime. That could be why they wore the throwbacks from his era.

Jones wore white while Youngblood wore the yellow

I'm admittedly old school in my preference to unis, and I do agree the Dickerson Ram's colors are awesome... I really like the whites too.

I wish the Broncos would go back as well... these uniforms are supposed to pop with color and distinction... everyone's gone dark these days... they all don't need to wearing a tuxedo out there...

not true--they changed them after they won the superbowl in St. Louis

Although technically, they had recieved approval to change and the colors were approved before the Super Bowl season even started, so it was more like a happy coincidence that they got to sell all those new spamshirts as the Champs.