[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Getting Breese'd

gilthorp

It happened in my local in the final week, and again here in a Championship. Hard pressed to win a title this year without a top QB...but when they pass it from every yard line, it just couldn't be worse. Ugh.

I feel your pain. I'm also getting Brees'd in one of my locals. :wacko:

It happened in my local in the final week, and again here in a Championship. Hard pressed to win a title this year without a top QB...but when they pass it from every yard line, it just couldn't be worse. Ugh.

Agreed they don't know the meaning of running or passing down not in there vocabulary :wacko:

yep i'm getting brees'd

i overthought my draft and bought all in to the rivers hype machine....i actually picked rivers ahead of brees. no idea why. kicking myself ever since week 1. cost me 2 wins and would have been in 1st instead of 3rd (with an extra 50 bucks in my pocket). hoping my lead holds up tomorrow otherwise the 35 extra points brees scored over rivers in my league will haunt me forever!! learned a valuable lesson this year and will not try to "outsmart" the fantasy football gods ever again.

A team I'm helping manage faced Brees and Seattle D yesterday, but is still in it. Need a combined 24 pts from Wallace and Akers tonight. I'd give "us" 50/50 odds on that happening.

ETA: make that 28 pts

Edited by detlef

27 for 33. Wow.

I am surprised that your surprised. He played the Vikings who has now given up 23 passing TD's in their last 8 games. The defense is horrendous with the secondary not knowing how to play the cover 2(no one). If you watched the game, the corners let the wr go deep to play the underneath routes, but the safties do nothing to cover them. L Moore had no one within 20 yards on one of his TD's. It's no wonder were 2-13 with the defensive genious we have as a coach. :wacko:

Edited by Outshined

I am surprised that your surprised. He played the Vikings who has now given up 23 passing TD's in their last 8 games.

That's still an impressive completion percentage given all that has to happen on a pass play, even if it is the Vikings secondary.