[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official NE/Denver thread

tazinib1

Where are all the Tebow detractors??? 3/4 of the US population is on FB. Yet the naysayers for Tebow are silent.

10-16 179

58 rushing 2 TDs

2 fumbles 1 lost

Down by 11 with 8ish to go...so if he pulls of a win the legend grows...but if he loses then how does the slant change? D didn't do their part? Tebow looked great, check out those stats? He is human, he can't win them all....I am truly curious how this gets spun.

10-16 179

58 rushing 2 TDs

2 fumbles 1 lost

Down by 11 with 8ish to go...so if he pulls of a win the legend grows...but if he loses then how does the slant change? D didn't do their part? Tebow looked great, check out those stats? He is human, he can't win them all....I am truly curious how this gets spun.

agreed

10-16 179

58 rushing 2 TDs

2 fumbles 1 lost

I am sure that this in no way can be Tebows fault at all.

The defense wasnt paying attention to his inspirational halftime speech I guess? :wacko:

I caught some of the first half, and Tebow is a very very good runner. I saw a pass to Decker that was a duck . . . completed, but was a very wobbly duck.

If Tebow can get better as a passer then Denver might be the best team evah. The defense HAS to respect the run, so play action could be absolutely deadly.

I'm kind of torn here. On the one hand I was hoping it would be a great game with a fantastic finish so it would be on NFL Replay and I would get a chance to see Tebow play some more make and have educated opinion on his talents. On the other hand I was hopping the Pats would win easily so that the hype machine surrounding this game would be deflated and those who were complaining it wasn't moved to SNF would shut up.

As it stands I only saw a few highlights, DEN scored some early which they hadn't done a lot of in other games. Then at the end down by 18 they started to come back but couldn't pull it off when NE got another TD to push it back to 18 points.

Tebows final stats passing were something like 11/22 under 200 yards, 0TD 0INT. Not terrible, but only 50% completion an no TDs. Against one of the worst Ds in the league, it sounds like the Broncos ran the ball most of the game and couldn't do it passing when they needed it. If Keggerz earlier posted numbrs (10-16) are correct that means Tebow finished with only one completion in his last 6.

Oh well I'm sure the hype train will continue. But some day (next year) the guy will have to become a better passer in order to win consistently. And eventually more teams will take the running away, or he'll get clocked good a few times and they'll move away from that crazy option style offense.

Too many turnovers. DEN has made one of the calling cards of its recent success that it takes care of the football. That wasn't the case today and the game got away from them.

Still a lot of positive signs on what is a decidedly young team, and they are still in control of their own playoff destiny. Ask any DEN fan if they would have taken that last year or after the first 5 games this year, I think they'd gladly accept the current situation.

Now I'll wait for bpwallace to respond, completely misinterpret my response above and assign to me all sorts of things I never posted so that he can take great pleasure in being a complete ass yet again.