[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chavez, step away from the ledge

wiegie

I am utterly beside myself that my team has fallen from 13-0 with a first round bye, the inside track to homefield, and the probable MVP to being 13-1 with a first round bye, the inside track to homefield, and the probable MVP.

I am utterly beside myself that my team has fallen from 13-0 with a first round bye, the inside track to homefield, and the probable MVP to being 13-1 with a first round bye, the inside track to homefield, and the probable MVP.

Brees may have something to say bout that MVP thing especially after today.

It would not surprise me to see the Saints elevated to #1 in a lot of power rankings and for Brees to be considered by many to have the inside track on the MVP now.

What is this, college football?

It would not surprise me to see the Saints elevated to #1 in a lot of power rankings and for Brees to be considered by many to have the inside track on the MVP now.

it makes a good story, but the MVP is still Rodgers' to lose IMO. They could play conservative the last two games and as long as he breaks the record for passer rating he's a shoe-in. That goes the same for the Packers being #1. They're still clearly the team to beat.

it makes a good story, but the MVP is still Rodgers' to lose IMO. They could play conservative the last two games and as long as he breaks the record for passer rating he's a shoe-in. That goes the same for the Packers being #1. They're still clearly the team to beat.

Pundits need controversy. They need to go against the grain. They annointed Rodgers and are now bored with that story. Time to show their maverick side and go an entirely different route, and who better than Brees, except may Tebow?