[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm in the finals if?

Slugs3511

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I log into someone else's MFL account.

Didn't help me. at 1:01 PM yesterday, my opponent was locked from changing his lineup so he posted changes and the commish accepted that, and yes changed a zero player to a 30-point player :wacko:

Didn't help me. at 1:01 PM yesterday, my opponent was locked from changing his lineup so he posted changes and the commish accepted that, and yes changed a zero player to a 30-point player :tup:

I meant I'd have to use someone else's account and team because my teams all suck and are out of the playoffs.

It's not funny if you have to explain it. :wacko:

I am in the finals in two leagues, barring some sort of unprecedented and cataclysmic geomagnetic reversal that wipes out the world's computer networks. Of course, if that happened I would be too busy smashing the windows of the nearest grocery and home improvement stores, stocking up on Apocalypse supplies, to be worried about my fantasy teams.

Hopefully the NFL will have a smoke signal protocol to get the scores to us if there is a collapse of human civilization.

:wacko:

I never reply to these things, but what the hell.

I need Vernon Davis to score 9.2 points.

I knew I should have benched Fitz for AJ Green. If I would have played my other TE, he got me 9.7 points.

I log into someone else's MFL account.

:wacko: (Sorry).

Non PPR league, I need Wallace and SF Defense to outscore Akers by 19.5 points. Tough to root for Wallace and SF defense against each other, but stranger things have happened. Expected output has me losing by about two points, but I can live with that kind of shot going in. I definitely need Wallace to have a big game, and Akers to not have FG opportunities. Should be interesting - hoping for the best, good luck to everyone (except my opponent). Hope Big Ben plays to make it a really special game.

League 1: need MIke Wallace (my last player) to outscore Antonio Brown (his last player) by 4 points

League 2: Ironically, in this league I have A. Brown and my opponent has Wallace and a linebacker IDP. I lead by 10.5 pts for the moment, so I need Mike Wallace and linebacker Bowman (opponents remaining players)combined, to score no more than 10 points more than whatever Brown scores.

Looks improbable to reach the finals in both leagues or to miss the finals in both leagues. But whatever happens, i should get there in one of them at aminimum.