[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am a fantasy football genius!

antasygraham

Good for you, don't mean to rain on your parade but if you've been playing for long you knows its more luck than being a genius.

So congrats on your genius move.

PS I doubt they are resting Rodgers a whole lot, but we shall see.

Yes Steve, I've been playing in this league(Deepest Darkest Fantasy League, "DDFL") for 8 years with the same exact guys. I do realize that luck plays a huge part. The money doesn't even compare to winning the league title, and the gloating that comes with it.

The truth is I've been a nervous wreck since I made that trade, actually had a couple anxiety dreams about it! I slept like a baby last night though

3 wks ago, as I sat in 1st place in my league, I traded Aaron Rodgers and Frank Gore for Calvin, Vick, and Sjax. If I had not made that trade, I would not be advancing to the championships(well maybe if Gore goes off tonight, I still would of made it; but I don't see that happening).

So, I am giving myself multiple pats on the back today. Y'all feel free to compliment me too! :wacko:

:grabsjergens: Can you type this with a spanish accent ?

whatever it is....20/yr.....I thought you were on my side!!

I am. I was just doing some shameless plugging for The Huddle.

Honestly, anyone who has the cognones to trade Rodgers away and have it mean they make the title game as a result is a true genius. :wacko:

Edited by electricrelish

I am. I was just doing some shameless plugging for The Huddle.

Honestly, anyone who has the cognones to trade Rodgers away and have it mean they make the title game as a result is true genious. ":wacko:

Thanks man! Oh, and I said I was a fantasy genius, not financial genius.....far from the latter :tup: