[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler

keggerz

Oh God what a waste of a nice car (not great, but nice). I can see painting up an old beater (or bus, RV) that you take tailgating but driving this around all year? Unless its all fake or magnetic items that can be removed.

And wait, Loaf is too young to drive, or just really into hot wheels ?

Oh God what a waste of a nice car (not great, but nice). I can see painting up an old beater (or bus, RV) that you take tailgating but driving this around all year? Unless its all fake or magnetic items that can be removed.

:wacko: Just really into Hot Wheels

Really into hot wheels. Honestly. I know it sounds strange, but we accept Loaf for who he is, and only make fun of him behind his back.

Question... Wouldn't you think that someone who was willing to pay for that craptacular paint job would shell out an extra$1,200 for alloy rims?

They blew the rest of their budget on the interior, notice the orange on the seats, dash, inside of doors.

The plate on the vehicle in front doesn't look like OH, maybe VA (but could still be in OH).