[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who will be the out of nowhere week 17 heroes?

WildTurkey

I am in a league that decides it all in week 17 (yeah I know, but I'm not the commish) ... I know it depends on who all wins this week, but who's going to be the week 17 high scorer?

I'm thinking Kendall Hunter big time. I think San Fran beats SEA this week, has it wrapped up and sits Gore. At least that's what I'm anticipating. I see Donald Brown running wild assuming the Saints win this week or even if they don't win this week.

I'm thinking Kendall Hunter big time. I think San Fran beats SEA this week.

Hey Now, not so fast there big guy.

Alright I'll play along. These guys are all pretty deep sleepers

Kahlil Bell Week 17 @Min (I think they rely on him heavy here on out mostly because he allow martz to run the offense in a semi resemblance to the one he had with Forte)

Jerricho Cotchery Week 17 @Cle (The guy has been solid even competing with the likes of Wallace, Brown, Miller and Mendy but that's also a problem)

Andre Roberts Week 17 Sea (Pains me to say it)

Santana Moss and Jabar Gaffney Week 17 @Philly (Shoot out, not as deep of sleepers)

Taylor Price or Chastin West Week 17 Ind (this has sloppy written all over it, I think one of these guys benefits not sure which one)

Edited by Seahawk