[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cruz vs. Jets

SecondString

Personally, I think Cruz will sneak through for one. You're right about Nicks...he will be blanketed for most of the game by Revis. Cruz is usually out of the slot and there is no way that Revis will play him all game, although I bet you see him on him in certain formations. Other than Revis (who is huge and allows others to play more aggressive), the rest of the secondary is average.

Cruz gets the score. But your question is am I worried. And the answer is...Yes I am! ;-) But I don't have any better options, continue to ride the guys who got you here!

Yeah, I've been doing a lot of polling this week on Cruz. Most people are saying to run with him, I'll probably do what I always do...digest all the info and go with my gut at the end. This one is particularly tough for several reasons:

- He is one of the main reasons I'm in position to win the league

- He was just shut down by an inferior D than the Jets

- He's a game changer with a propensity for big plays, and can go off at any time

- The matchup says to sit him

Definitely the toughest decision of the week