[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texans/Colts thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the strictest context of the rule it was a penalty due to the helmet to helmet contact...but man that seemed much more like when a WR and DB get their feet tangled and no penalty is called.

And this is why they need to govern this through harsh fines and suspensions after reviewing the film rather than calling penalties on the field. There's no way that would get punished by anyone who got to look at the film.

They really give Foster the ball too much. There's other people on the team. I know that they have a 3rd string QB in, but still what happened to some balance?

Foster for 28, end of the quarter.

Foster for 8

Pull Foster for Tate

Drive stalls

I would argue they don't give it to him enough

Edited by detlef

They really give Foster the ball too much. There's other people on the team. I know that they have a 3rd string QB in, but still what happened to some balance?

+1

please for the love of god more Ben Tate. I'm playing against Foster

:wacko:

And this is why they need to govern this through harsh fines and suspensions after reviewing the film rather than calling penalties on the field. There's no way that would get punished by anyone who got to look at the film.

actually I wouldn't be surprised to see the league fine him...to you know, make the call legit.