[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Weekly 'Milk Carton' Thread

ts

For the benefit of those still in their FF playoffs and/or perhaps playing in a championship game today ... feel free to post your "no-show" players that are thus far on the Milk Carton for week #16.

- B. Lloyd?

Edited by ts

Once again, just like last week, Marshall and Cruz without a catch in the 1st quarter.

Works every time! Marshall 1-47 and Cruz 1-29 within a minute of each other! And once again, just like last week a Marshall TD as I'm writing this!!!

Wow, similarites to last week are scary....gotta luv this game.

That's the max - 9.9 points for yards, 1 for the catch, 6 for the TD = 16.9 from one play. Nice for his owners.

For those leagues that really focus on decimal scoring, it looked to me like a 99 1/3 yard TD based on where the ball was spotted to start the play.

:wacko:

I'll tell you who did show up. The CIN DEF. I had been holding them for six weeks just to use this week and benched them after following everyone else's recommendation. Thankfully Brandon Marshall and Ray Rice are making up for that mistake and hopefully the Bears post a few turnovers tomorrow night.