[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whos been your fantasy heroes? I have many, but Cruz has been the one...

Metalhead316

Two of the most important games Cruz has basically won me the games. A few weeks ago when Cruz had that huge TD pass i was against the dude i just beat last night. That was for the run at first place regular season and when Cruz hit that TD, it got me the win.

Now this week, same guy, championship game...Cruz has his 99 yd td. Just amazing how it happened again for me against the same guy, im sure hes pissed lol...i know id be furious.

So 2 major plays by Cruz pretty much cinched up my main victories.

Following behind him in no special order:

Brady

Gronk

McCoy

Robinson

These guys really catapulted me big time, such consistency, constant production, downright beastly games...been one awesome year of fantasy and thanks to most of these guys since i was able to get a good bit of them in both of my main money leagues, i should be clinching another championship tonight so wish me luck fellas!

Whos been your fantasy heroes?

Yea drafted would be for my two leagues, Rice and McCoy one for each league. Gronk and Brady, those 4 guys were such solid drafts in both my leagues.

McCoy and Rice in seperate leagues of course, were such work horses for my RBs...such consistency, i will gladly try to get them again next year.

But yea for pivotal games, gotta give it to the Cruz pickup.

Cam & Shady - horses all year long, consistently solid every week. With those two, you have a chance to win every week. Will target them highly in next year's draft.

Add in Jennings, who was consistent all year til he went down in week 15, good for about a TD every single week, and I added Cruz in week 7....no wonder I won a championship.

I'm in 2 finals both on the line tonight so there's plenty of guys and some common themes:

1)brady in both leagues--the quietest top-4 qb you'll ever find

2)brady to gronk in one league, brady to hernandez in the other. Sometimes I felt like it wasn't fair.

3)Nicks in one league, Cruz in the other. NYG passing game was a big story this year and I'm sure Eli is somebody's hero.

Special thanks to Michael Bush and demarco Murray who saved the middle portion of my season in one of the leagues. Yes I was the guy dumb enough to use DMC and Felix as my opening day RB tandem whoops.

A few for me...

Stafford and Graham. They were my top 2 mid-round targets on my draft sheet to take a little earlier than their ADP to ensure that I got them. Graham has been unbelievably consistent all year and Stafford was consistent sprinkled with outstanding...

LeSean McCoy fell to me at 1.10 and there's not much more you need to say about a a guy who scored in almost every single game and was the #1 fantasy RB in basically ALL scoring formats.

Roddy White has been studly right when I needed him the most...

A few ww picks have been good at different times, Murray, Antonio Brown, Kevin Smith...

David Akers... picked him up after he was dropped on his bye week. Has had at least 2 FG in all 9 games since, including 5/9 with 4 FG. We get 4 and 5 pts for 40/50yd fg's and he's had 7 of 50+ this year as well. When a K can have those weeks of 2-3-4 pts it was definitely a boost to have one who averaged 12.5 for me and never had a week below 8.

1. Brady led all three of my teams, two of which appear (barring 40-plus point standard scoring efforts from Roddy White or John Kasay tonight) to be champions. The third team went one-and-done, but two titles in three tries is a decent year.

2. Kahlil Bell filled in nicely for one of my title teams.

3. Marshawn Lynch continued his beastly ways in the playoffs.

4. Calvin Johnson poured on the points for all three teams.

5. I rolled the dice on Mike Nugent, needing an edge at the kicker position, and he posted strong numbers this week for one team (he did miss two FGs, but a miss is only -1 in this league).

My only significant blunder was leaving Kevin Smith on the bench as flex in two leagues, but his replacements at least didn't totally suck, costing me five and six points for the champion teams.

I traded Dwayne Bowe and Marshawn Lynch away for Newton early on.

Not only is he carring the entire Panthers organization, he has also carried my fantasy team to the championship.

Other than that Seattles defense. They alone won the semi finals.

Can't count R. Rice because he was my 1st round pick and I expected him to carry my team.. My best players were Jordy Nelson and M. Stafford both mid/late round picks that basiclly won me a championship this weekend. They were both money all year, huge fan of both these players.

Bit off topic but the worst player on my team was L. Blount.... I hate this guy and will NEVER draft him again.