[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need to win tonight?

Dcat

My opponent's players were done. I needed Brees and Pierre Thomas to combine for 32.3 points in a PPR league, and Brees' TD pass to Meachem put me over! And a special thanks to Thomas for having a better game than I thought he would!

Say hello to the 2011 Huddle Ladder Hall of Fame Division Champion! :rofl::rofl:

Final score: 143.4 - 131.6

:wacko::tup::lol:

Edited by Wolverines Fan

One more catch from either Jimmy Graham or Julio Jones :wacko:

And they were throwing it all over the turf. I was sweating bullets with every pass. Great game! I thought you might be able to overcome the 90 point deficit after Rodgers went ape shiaaaat last night.

Wow. The winner in my local had Breees and Sproles and was down by 8 starting on the last drive. He was within 5 when Sproles ran back the punt to the ten, and his opponent had Kasay and that FG pushed it to the 8. Had Brees not been going for the record, and they slip Sproles in on that ONE play on that drive we have a different winner. Down to the wire indeed!

Won my 3rd place game by .16 points. Gotta love that decimal scoring. Now holding my breath for scoring changes. :wacko:

I need Atlanta DF to stop sucking. Came into this game down 432.65 to 432.55 in a 3 week NFFC Championship game.

I have Julio and he has Graham and Kasay.

Come on Atlanta DF get off the field for god sakes 1 time.

talk about miracles the play Julio fumbled I went from down .5 to up 1.3 to down .8 all in one play.

Ended up winning 458.35 to 455.85 talk about lucky. $1,400 come on down!

I lost though in my local dynasty 178 to 172 stupid Julio couldn't hold that 2nd TD down...arg sat Harvin and C-Campbell too :wacko: