[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We are the champions!

Metalhead316

Won both my money leagues tonight, sweating bullets all night watching Brees...basically his 2 INTs took away one TD for the guy. Basically if the first TD wasnt a run, and he doesnt throw 2 INTs he wins. But still was sweating bullets all night long.

Other league I had already won from last night and Kahlil Bell, Julio just tacked on another 20 points.

1500 bucks is combined pot im bringing home, been a good year!

Who else?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won my 6th title in my money league (6 wins out of 12 years, lost 1). $1,200 total prize . plus also $300 for winning division. yeah boyzzzz.

Winning team - QB Stafford - RBs Foster-M Bush- WRs M Austin-D Thoimas-M WilliamsTB- TE V Davis - KR Akers - DF Denver

Edited by damageinc

Won 1 championship tonight thanks to Julio Jones. Was up against Matt Bryant and I figured it would be shootout so he'd get his chances. Jones's TD early made watching the game easier.

Crushed my opponent in a 3rd place game with the high score of the week. Oh well.

About $450 total. I'd be a nervous wreck if $1,200 was on the line.

BoTH LLD

As....much...as...I ....hate.....to....say.....it.

Congrats man. You ran away with both. Against some pretty good owners.

Anybody got some mouthwash?????

:wacko:

Won $1500 in my only league, due in part to a somewhat unorthodox draft strategy. I had the 11th pick in a 12 team league and, since the RB studs were already gone, I took Megatron, Roddy White and Mike Wallace with my first three picks. Fellow owners were looking at me and saying "you know you have to start 2 RB's and one flex?" Then got lucky with Best, FJackson, Lynch and Helu as my RB picks with DeMarco Murray added early in the season. Throw in Matt Ryan and Jimmy Graham as two other decent draft day picks, and my team rolled to a 14-2 record and also broke my league's season scoring record that had stood since 2002.

Won $1500 in my only league, due in part to a somewhat unorthodox draft strategy. I had the 11th pick in a 12 team league and, since the RB studs were already gone, I took Megatron, Roddy White and Mike Wallace with my first three picks. Fellow owners were looking at me and saying "you know you have to start 2 RB's and one flex?" Then got lucky with Best, FJackson, Lynch and Helu as my RB picks with DeMarco Murray added early in the season. Throw in Matt Ryan and Jimmy Graham as two other decent draft day picks, and my team rolled to a 14-2 record and also broke my league's season scoring record that had stood since 2002.

Mine is a somewhat similar story; drafted 11 in a 12 team PPR league only my first three picks were Philip Rivers, Roddy White & DeSean Jackson. Fred Jackson, Jahvid Best & Reggie Bush were my RB drafts, of course two went down to injury and I waived Reggie during his midseason slump. Of that group, only Roddy White (what a beast down the stretch) was in my championship roster, and Reggie was actually on my opponents team.

But thanks to free agent pickups like Cam Newton, Demarco Murray, Laurent Robinson & Demaryius Thomas this season I managed to roll out a 20-6 record in my main money double header league, got the number 1 seed in the playoffs, won the first round game by less than 1 point. Then I survived the L-Rob stinker this week & faced Brees in his recording setting performance ... all to win my second championship. This was my 3rd time in 4 seasons facing the same team for the title in that league, and he had won the previous 2 meetings!

I was fortunate enough to be at the Auburn / Oregon game last January, and watched Cam Newton win the National Championship to start off 2011. I was then lucky enough to have Cam Newton lead my fantasy squad to a title to close out 2011. I gotta say it was a good year!

Won both my money leagues tonight, sweating bullets all night watching Brees...basically his 2 INTs took away one TD for the guy. Basically if the first TD wasnt a run, and he doesnt throw 2 INTs he wins. But still was sweating bullets all night long.

Other league I had already won from last night and Kahlil Bell, Julio just tacked on another 20 points.

1500 bucks is combined pot im bringing home, been a good year!

Who else?

Was in same boat. Had a big lead going against Brees. Pulled it out thanks to those two INT's. I think that first one was the game changer as that was right in Graham's hands and got popped out turning a +6 to -2.

Back 2 Back for the first time in our leagues 15 year history. No one has ever won 2 in a row in our local 12 teamer with some really good owners. Worth over $500 for the winner. Drafted from the 1 seed which is a spot I really didn't like this year. Even with AP's injury managed to peak at the right time along with picking up Jared Cook this week. Missed out on Cruz and L Robinson this year, but did pick up Tebow, Fred Davis, and SEA D which were my best WW moves.

Roster for most of the year was:

Ryan, Tebow

AP, Reg. Bush, Benson, D. Thomas

M. Wallace, Marshall, S. Moss, S. Rice, D. Nelson

Fred Davis, Gresham, (Cook for week 16)

Crosby

D by Committee, mainly used BUF / HOU early in the season and SEA down the stretch.

After an 0-3, then 1-4 start, then I never lost again.

This week, I won despite facing Stafford and Rodgers in a 2 QB league by being the only team to break 200 pts this season. My opponent put up 175 which would have been the high score most other weeks.

Brady

Ryan

Foster

Gore

Harvin

M Floyd

J Jones

J Stewart

E Royster

K Boss

D Bailey

Niner D

Derrick Johnson

The Huddle Team brought home the InterBoard Championship this week....write up from the commish is below

The HUDDLE! With an impressive finishing week of 80, they extended the distance between them and the rest of the field once again, finishing with 895 points, outdistancing Football Guys by 86.5 points. That's kinda like last night's football game. Well, that will make recruiting for 2012 fairly easy. Any drama that might have been was gone after week 1 of the playoffs, when the Huddle made it quite evident that they were up to the task of keeping up the level of play that built them a 30-game lead by the end of the regular season. The first couple of weeks made it look as though the only problem Football Guys had was going to be gaining ground. The last two weeks, however, saw the Huddle break it open, and Football Guys becoming pedestrian at a time when pedestrian doesn't get you anywhere.

What it did do, however, was secure 2nd place against the crowd that wanted to chase them down. Fantasy Guru would be the board to come closest, surging in the playoffs with a couple of big weeks, including a 97 week two, that would ultimately land them in 3rd place, a giant step from last year's 6th place finish. Fantasy Cafe showed that a year of experience makes a world of difference, becoming the Jacksonville Jaguars of the IBL, and landing themselves in 4th place. Well represented, folks. The previous three champions occupy the next three spots, with FFToday holding off Livewire for 4th place. Sports Outlaw is thankful that the playoffs are over, as they weren't representative of the season that they had. Fantasy Sharks finished 8th, but had a solid playoffs, and pulled within 23.5 points of Outlaw, giving hope to a bright future.

Congratulations to the Huddle, and the impressive year that you guys just posted. Outstanding representation!!!

HUDDLE . . . . . . . 895 POINTS

Football Guys . . . . . . 808.5

Fantasy Guru . . . . . . 786

Fantasy Cafe . . . . . . 780

FF Today . . . . . . . . . 756.5

FF Livewire . . . . . . . .748.5

Sports Outlaw . . . . . .680.5

Fantasy Sharks . . . . .647

The Huddle Team brought home the InterBoard Championship this week....write up from the commish is below

The HUDDLE! With an impressive finishing week of 80, they extended the distance between them and the rest of the field once again, finishing with 895 points, outdistancing Football Guys by 86.5 points. That's kinda like last night's football game. Well, that will make recruiting for 2012 fairly easy. Any drama that might have been was gone after week 1 of the playoffs, when the Huddle made it quite evident that they were up to the task of keeping up the level of play that built them a 30-game lead by the end of the regular season. The first couple of weeks made it look as though the only problem Football Guys had was going to be gaining ground. The last two weeks, however, saw the Huddle break it open, and Football Guys becoming pedestrian at a time when pedestrian doesn't get you anywhere.

What it did do, however, was secure 2nd place against the crowd that wanted to chase them down. Fantasy Guru would be the board to come closest, surging in the playoffs with a couple of big weeks, including a 97 week two, that would ultimately land them in 3rd place, a giant step from last year's 6th place finish. Fantasy Cafe showed that a year of experience makes a world of difference, becoming the Jacksonville Jaguars of the IBL, and landing themselves in 4th place. Well represented, folks. The previous three champions occupy the next three spots, with FFToday holding off Livewire for 4th place. Sports Outlaw is thankful that the playoffs are over, as they weren't representative of the season that they had. Fantasy Sharks finished 8th, but had a solid playoffs, and pulled within 23.5 points of Outlaw, giving hope to a bright future.

Congratulations to the Huddle, and the impressive year that you guys just posted. Outstanding representation!!!

HUDDLE . . . . . . . 895 POINTS

Football Guys . . . . . . 808.5

Fantasy Guru . . . . . . 786

Fantasy Cafe . . . . . . 780

FF Today . . . . . . . . . 756.5

FF Livewire . . . . . . . .748.5

Sports Outlaw . . . . . .680.5

Fantasy Sharks . . . . .647

Nicely done!

TWO wins last night - that went right down to the wire. Brees won me one 'ship on that last TD, and if it would have gone to Graham I would have LOST the other one! (I had Roddy White going up against Graham, and won by only 3 points).

Congrats to all the winners! :wacko: