[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chuckie to the Rams?

tazinib1

Gruden will stay on MNF and not coach in 2012.

I say this every year when people start the "Gruden to ___" rumors. Same thing for Cowher, don't think Billick is likely to return either.

Fisher I can see, and think he was a good coach. I'd think Turner gets another job if he is fired, I'm sure there are teams that would take him as a good OC or even possibly a HC.

I say this every year when people start the "Gruden to ___" rumors. Same thing for Cowher, don't think Billick is likely to return either.

Fisher I can see, and think he was a good coach. I'd think Turner gets another job if he is fired, I'm sure there are teams that would take him as a good OC or even possibly a HC.

The last person I would like in SD is Fisher. I might just have to hold up a sign that says...."Who's you're Stewart? Hope its not a rook ya Oprah!!"

I can't believe Shanahan was the only coach on that Mount Rushmore of ex Super-Bowl winners that came back. Holmgren, Mariucci, Gruden, Cowher, Billick, and none of them ever came back. Coaches love to coach. I don't buy for a second that they have no interest in coming back. They're waiting for the perfect situation. That isn't Saint Louis. Gruden isn't coming back to coach that team. Maybe NYG or San Diego or some team like that, but not Jax, Miami, St. Louis, etc.

I can't believe Shanahan was the only coach on that Mount Rushmore of ex Super-Bowl winners that came back. Holmgren, Mariucci, Gruden, Cowher, Billick, and none of them ever came back. Coaches love to coach. I don't buy for a second that they have no interest in coming back. They're waiting for the perfect situation. That isn't Saint Louis. Gruden isn't coming back to coach that team. Maybe NYG or San Diego or some team like that, but not Jax, Miami, St. Louis, etc.

+1.

I don't buy all this TV bullAthena that everybody is throwing in my face. Yeah..the contracts are nice. But this isn't what they do. They are Coaches people...get over it. They're gonna be back. If not SD, or whom ever it may be, then somebody else down the line when the stars line up just right.

Edited by tazinib1

Occam's Razor applies here, I think.

+1.

I don't buy all this TV bullAthena that everybody is throwing in my face. Yeah..the contracts are nice. But this isn't what they do. They are Coaches people...get over it. They're gonna be back. If not SD, or whom ever it may be, then somebody else down the line when the stars line up just right.

If you say so, but every year we hear these guys are nearly signed to these coaching jobs and then it doesn't happen. They're either happy doing their TV gigs, or they are not getting the offers (money, control, good teams) they're looking for.

I never said they'll never come back or there is no chance, just that the rumors are usually BS, made up by somebody to draw attention where they want it. When one of these rumors pans out I'll eat crow. Until then, I don't give them much credibility (the boy who cried wolf comes to mind).

If you say so, but every year we hear these guys are nearly signed to these coaching jobs and then it doesn't happen. They're either happy doing their TV gigs, or they are not getting the offers (money, control, good teams) they're looking for.

I never said they'll never come back or there is no chance, just that the rumors are usually BS, made up by somebody to draw attention where they want it. When one of these rumors pans out I'll eat crow. Until then, I don't give them much credibility (the boy who cried wolf comes to mind).

I will rule you. BTW...what kinda shot ya want.

I haven't heard that term since college. I don't think I understood what it meant then, and I surely don't now.

The simplest solution is usually the correct one.

Exactly. The simplest solution to none of those guys coming back is that none of them want to come back.