[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who will you NOT be drafting next season?

Metalhead316

Finley for me...unless hes somehow sitting there in the 12th round or something stupid like that...i will not touch this dude with a ten foot pole. Even a Jenningless Finley cant produce more than 10 points.

So yea, its amazing this year i drafted him in both leagues fairly early...got 2 actual weeks that were somewhat productive and helpful, im done with him.

There is not one player on an active roster that I'll remove from a draft list. I have a few I'll have lower than all other owners might, but none I won't draft in the right spot.

+1

Poster below---would you really not take a flier on Manningham if he was sitting there in the last couple of rounds? I know I would. Just because I don't like a guy, and won't draft them at their current ADP, does not mean I can say that I will not be drafting him next season.

I think people are being a bit too literal with the question "who would you not draft" - it really doesn't apply to the last few rounds. It's more a "who do you not trust" and whose value do you feel you have "the inside track" on.

For me, Vincent Jackson was a nightmare. I'm winning my 2-week championship right now by a comfortable 50 points (my opponent got hit with the Romo zero and the AP injury), but no thanks to VJax. He had a few blow-up games, but I would gladly trade in his seesaw performances for a more consistent WR. Chargers are going nowhere very fast. Frankly I think they've been mediocre for sometime in a sub-par division, and with up-and-comers Oakland, Denver (DEFENSE, I'm not a believer), and even KC to some degree, they are finally put in their rightful place.

Edited by overworkedirish

There is not one player on an active roster that I'll remove from a draft list. I have a few I'll have lower than all other owners might, but none I won't draft in the right spot.

One of my leagues has only ten roster spots, including two bench spots. Every roster spot is very valuable, cannot risk wasting them on players with known serious question marks. There are plenty of players that I would not draft in this league.

I think the gist is who will you not draft unless they fall so far it's silly value. Didn't do FF this year but from what I have seen/heard I think:

Mendenhall

PHI WRs

Finley

Foster

P Manning

As in Arian Foster? Honestly? Dude injured his hammy right before the season, got off to a slow start and then was freaking money ever since, despite the fact that the offense as a whole sputtered without AJ and using a 3rd string QB. Foster absolutely is in the conversation, again, as #1 overall.

I would still draft Turner as a #2 and Mendenhall as a #3, although I agree, they were both disapointing this year.

The one RB that I will never,never draft again is L. Blount. I wouldn't even want him as a #4 RB on any of teams in the future...he's dead to me.

As in Arian Foster? Honestly? Dude injured his hammy right before the season, got off to a slow start and then was freaking money ever since, despite the fact that the offense as a whole sputtered without AJ and using a 3rd string QB. Foster absolutely is in the conversation, again, as #1 overall.
Well that's what I get for not checking the stats. The injury and slow start were mostly what I remember and people here biatching seemingly every week about him.

Micheal Turner. At least not early. He always seems to peter out right at FF playoff time. I think the load of carries is catching up to him big time. The last month or so points have been scarce.

I had Turner 2009 not being aware of this. He was a top 10 rated running back. Come 2010 I drafted him once more but he petered out with the heavy work load in the most impromptu to time. This year I just had to say no not again, but given the circumstance I would have bought into and will buy into next year if the spot is right say low third round depending on draft position, which I don't see him going anyways. Under the understanding come week ten no matter how good he's playing i'm going to unload him for someone else.

Edited by Seahawk

This (though there are a couple I would never draft on principle, nothing to do with their scoring abilities or otherwise).