[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This should be good TV ....

theprofessor

I think this game will be interesting to watch. Bronco's competing for the division title with Kyle Orton at the helm of the opposing team. Division rivals and Denver pounded them last time in KC. I'm sure Mr. Orton and his teammates would love to end the Bronco's season. I see Kansas City and Kyle Orton getting a bit of revenge in mile high this weekend.

I think this game will be interesting to watch. Bronco's competing for the division title with Kyle Orton at the helm of the opposing team. Division rivals and Denver pounded them last time in KC. I'm sure Mr. Orton and his teammates would love to end the Bronco's season. I see Kansas City and Kyle Orton getting a bit of revenge in mile high this weekend.

17-10. Just sayin'.

Two mediocre teams + two mediocre quarterbacks somehow equates to a compelling game.

Go figure.

Certainly you can change the channel. I just thought that with all the internal battles and the fan outcry booing Orton and asking for Tebow while Orton was there despite posting some pretty good numbers in 2009 and 2010 would be interesting to watch.

Certainly you can change the channel. I just thought that with all the internal battles and the fan outcry booing Orton and asking for Tebow while Orton was there despite posting some pretty good numbers in 2009 and 2010 would be interesting to watch.

Which is why I referred to it as a compelling game.

But thanks for the advice anyway. :wacko:

CBS must think its pretty compelling, look how wide the distribution is

506.com NFL distribution maps

scroll down to the CBS late map (second one), red is KC-DEN game

Ah, the majority of the US will be stuck in my own personal hell of getting KC and Denver games. :wacko: At least this one has a story line.

Interesting. We basically always get the Pittsburgh game here in NC assuming that's an option.

I think BAL-CIN should get more distribution. PIT-CLE is about right, as that game doesn't mean much (unless BAL loses) and the Steelers will probably whip the Browns.

One of the interesting things this week is Columbus OH. Pretty much a Browns stronghold, with some Bengals and even Steelers interest as well. That game is still TBA/TBD. Most figure it should be BAL-CIN because it is a battle for a playoff spot (win and in for Bengals). As well as seeding for BAL (#1 or 2 or possibly a wild card if they lose and PIT wins). While the Browns game is for nothing but draft position (as far as Browns fans are concerned). As a fan of the game (and a Browns fan who's tired if watching his team self destruct) I'd rather see BAL-CIN as well, but the game has to air in CLE market (and even surrounding areas like Toledo are taking it for fear of being criticized by Browns fans).

Earlier today Columbus Ohio CBS went withe Ravens-Bengals game much to the disappoinment of some local Browns (and many Steeler) fans.

Edited by stevegrab

You could, threads you start can be deleted, but then we might start referring to you as mini Sgt. Ryan, or Sgt. Ryan light, or something along those lines.

On second thought .... lets keep this thread alive and I'll just take my lumps as they come. I would rather do that then be put under the Sgt. Ryan umbrella.