[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pro Bowlers

Infinity

AFC

Offense

QB: Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger, Philip Rivers

RB: Ray Rice, Maurice Jones-Drew, Arian Foster

WR: Wes Welker, Mike Wallace, A.J. Green, Brandon Marshall

TE: Rob Gronkowski, Antonio Gates

OT: Joe Thomas, Jake Long, D'Brickashaw Ferguson

OG: Logan Mankins

C: Maurkice Pouncey, Nick Mangold

FB: Vonta Leach

Defense

DE: Dwight Freeney, Andre Carter, Elvis Dumervil

DT: Haloti Ngata, Vince Wilfork, Richard Seymour

OLB: Terrell Suggs, Von Miller, Tamba Hall

ILB: Ray Lewis, Derrick Johnson

CB: Darrell Revis, Champ Bailey, Johnathan Joseph

FS: Ed Reed, Eric Weddle

SS: Troy Polamalu

NFC

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Eli Manning

RB: LeSean McCoy, Matt Forte, Frank Gore

WR: Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Greg Jennings

TE: Jimmy Graham, Tony Gonzalez

OT: Jason Peters, Joe Staly, Jermon Bushrod

OG: Jahri Evans, Cari Nicks, Davin Joseph

C: Ryan Kalil, Scott Wells

FB: John Kuhn

DE: Jared Allen, Jason Babin, Jason Pierre-Pau

MLB: Brian Urlacher, Patrick Willis

CB: Charles Woodson, Carlos Rodgers, Charles Tillman

DL: B.J. Raji, Jay Ratliff, Justin Smith

SS: Adrian Wilson

OLB: Lance Briggs, Clay Matthews, Demarcus Ware

FS: Earl Thomas, Dashon Goldson

I see a lot of undeserving names up there.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no Rivers apologist, but who would you put in there instead? Sanchez? Big Ben? TEBOW?

Big Ben's already there...and you're right. As mediocre as Rivers was, I don't see another AFC QB who should be there ahead of him.

I liked Eli this year but also agree that Stafford or Newton should have been ahead of him.

I'm no Rivers apologist, but who would you put in there instead? Sanchez? Big Ben? TEBOW?

Based on play, statics and wins Dalton. I might also argue Schaub considering Foster's hammy then Andre Johnson hammy. These guys could be there esp if Rivers is there, don't you think ? I actually voted and I voted Tebow for the heckuvit. Admitingly there was no clear cut number three to be honest. At quick glance the only thing Rivers seems to have overtly more over the rest mentioned above is yardage but the rest all have more wins and I believe better td to int ratio as well. Big Ben has as many fumbles (7) the rest have less. They all have better QB ratings other then Dalton (81.8) but he's right behind Rivers (86.6). They all have roughly the same completion percentage. Rivers does have more TDs but he's also attempted more passes. 75 times more then the next guys. I get what your saying but I just think the others mentioned above are more deserving and have had better seasons that's all.

Edited by Seahawk

Based on play, statics and wins Dalton or Big Ben. I might also argue Schaub considering Foster's hammy then Andre Johnson hammy. All these guys could be there esp if Rivers is there, don't you think ?

Big Ben is already in! Big Ben is already in!

Schaub played 10 games. No way he's getting voted in based on that alone.

Dalton was the one that I thought an argument can be made for. He has thrown 6 less interceptions and 4 less touchdowns. However, Rivers has 1200 more yards than Dalton so I think he is still more deserving. Not a great year for AFC QB's.

Big Ben's already there...and you're right. As mediocre as Rivers was, I don't see another AFC QB who should be there ahead of him.

:wacko: Sheet, I think Big Ben getting in was more ridiculous than Rivers. He only had three big games, really. I count Rivers with six. Big Ben got in on name value.

I think D'Quell Jackson was snubbed. He was what, 3rd or 4th in tackles this season?

Yeah Jackson was a pretty big omission. He was behind the also-snubbed Fletcher in terms of tackles and fantasy scoring (in most IDP formats).

Ray Ray got in on name value and Johnson did have a pretty big season for KC.

There'll always be snugs, regardless of the season or sport.

So, 36 TDs, 14 INTs, and 4600 yards doesn't get you onto the Pro Bowl roster even as an alternate? I just read that Cam Newton is the alternate making him the 4th QB for the Pro Bowl.

The Lions go 10-5 and ONE player makes the Pro Bowl. No Stafford, Avril, Tulloch or Jason Hanson? I know Hanson gets snubbed every year, but it would be nice for the team to get a little respect.