[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congratulations to the "Loins"

STL Fan

Looks Photoshopped to me. I zoomed in on the image and there are some places that look like sloppy Shooping:

1. Look at the sideline right above the 40-yard line: there is a vertical ridge with fans cut in half and a stadium offical missing most of a leg.

2. The 25-yard line above the letter I is wiggly and blurry, like a sloppy fix to blend the cut-and-paste.

3. There are another pair of vertical cut lines between the 30 and 35 in the crowd area.

Just the opinion of an amateur Shooper of many years.

This reminds me of our old high school rival, the Thurston Colts. A week before the big game, the Thurston school newspaper misprinted and type set CLOTS. For my entire high school career, we chanted C,C,CLO,O,O.OTS, CLT,OTS CLOTS CLOTS CLOTS!!!!

Looks Photoshopped to me. I zoomed in on the image and there are some places that look like sloppy Shooping:

1. Look at the sideline right above the 40-yard line: there is a vertical ridge with fans cut in half and a stadium offical missing most of a leg.

2. The 25-yard line above the letter I is wiggly and blurry, like a sloppy fix to blend the cut-and-paste.

3. There are another pair of vertical cut lines between the 30 and 35 in the crowd area.

Just the opinion of an amateur Shooper of many years.

Nah I think " I " is just that much faster than " O "

Take a close look at the bottom right corner. You should see a black guy standing with his hat doing some type of weird blur-vision thing. Like it's morphinig into something else. And to his right is a very blurry guy with his arms raised with a "4.7" outta nowhere. Gotta be shopped :wacko:

But still funny as Hell. GO LOINS!!!!

Take a close look at the bottom right corner. You should see a black guy standing with his hat doing some type of weird blur-vision thing. Like it's morphinig into something else. And to his right is a very blurry guy with his arms raised with a "4.7" outta nowhere. Gotta be shopped :wacko:

But still funny as Hell. GO LOINS!!!!

The "weird morphing thing" is because his hat is on backwards. The 4.7 is someone holding up a sign. Both look perfectly normal to me.

The "weird morphing thing" is because his hat is on backwards. The 4.7 is someone holding up a sign. Both look perfectly normal to me.

Try zooming in or enlarging the picture. His hat is backwards and forwards. It appears to have a white bill in the front and the blue "shark" print in the back. There is no person holding up a sign. The 4.7 just appears from nowhere. Unless the guy with his arms raised (the only one that is cheering) some how has this signed velcroed to his back. Doesn't look normal to me.