[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs Cowboys

Timmypg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little worried about Osi's return. He could be the guy to give us fits. Usually this late in the season it is a D lineman that beats us, like in the previous NYG game this year, the playoff game vs. Minn a few years ago, etc. If Dallas can hold up well at the O Line and Ware and company can pressure Eli (that is the only way the Dallas secondary has a good game) then we have a shot. Dallas' offense is good enough to get 24 on the road against the Giants but the Dallas secondary must play tight and with few penalties.

The Giants have shown the potential to drop a big steaming pile at home, remember they lost to the Seahawks and the Eagles without Vick at home this season. Couple that with their late-season collapses in recent years and normally I wouldn't have much confidence for this matchup. But, for whatever reason I have a voice telling me the Giants win big. Might be the codeine syrup. :wacko:

The Giants have shown the potential to drop a big steaming pile at home, remember they lost to the Seahawks

Yea, that flaming turd knocked me out of my survivor pool. : :wacko: Now, I hope that whoever wins loses to Detroit in the 1st round.

I thought Cowboyz would have an 8 page essay written by now.

I worried about dockery. I'm worried about our secondary. And I'm worried about it being in NY.

Mostly I'm worried about the reaction of huddlers when I have nothing more to say about that! :wacko:

These are very similar teams. Some weeks they look explosive and click very well and other weeks they look ridiculously bad. It doesnt concern me very much that we are on the road because we arent very dominant at home anyway. Our secondary is my biggest concern. I believe in our O and I think they will put up points. If we dont get pressure on Eli we are toast. I think there will be over 50 points scored in this game.

These are very similar teams. Some weeks they look explosive and click very well and other weeks they look ridiculously bad. It doesnt concern me very much that we are on the road because we arent very dominant at home anyway. Our secondary is my biggest concern. I believe in our O and I think they will put up points. If we dont get pressure on Eli we are toast. I think there will be over 50 points scored in this game.

Wanna lose another $20?

Wanna lose another $20?

Ill get back to you on Sunday. If Romo is playing I will take the bet. If not, ill pass. Let me see his status and I will confirm.

Wow, for a game in which "legends could be made", not much bravado on either side here. Looks like fans of both sides are preparing for the worse and will simply be pleasantly surprised if their team comes out on top.

Once again you attribute a Cowboyz1ism to the rest of us. I think the similarities of these teams have both sides really not knowing how this will play out. Giants and Cowboys fans alike have seen the Jekyl and Hyde of both teams too many times to really know what to expect here.

Once again you attribute a Cowboyz1ism to the rest of us. I think the similarities of these teams have both sides really not knowing how this will play out. Giants and Cowboys fans alike have seen the Jekyl and Hyde of both teams too many times to really know what to expect here.

That was just really a jab at him. The lack of bravado from more reasonable fans is entirely understandable. Were I a fan of either, I'd be in the same boat.

In other words, if he's right and this is a game where legends are made, I would expect fans from either side to actually be doing more than simply hoping the crappy version of their team is not the one that shows up.

That was just really a jab at him. The lack of bravado from more reasonable fans is entirely understandable. Were I a fan of either, I'd be in the same boat.

In other words, if he's right and this is a game where legends are made, I would expect fans from either side to actually be doing more than simply hoping the crappy version of their team is not the one that shows up.

:wacko: Sad but true. thats pretty much what I am doing

Wow, for a game in which "legends could be made", not much bravado on either side here. Looks like fans of both sides are preparing for the worse and will simply be pleasantly surprised if their team comes out on top.

They're fighting for the chance to fly to Lambeau in a few weeks, and that's assuming either team can win a home playoff game, likely vs. Detroit. Big picture, we won't be talking about either team a month from now.

Giants win with a late fg ...27 - 24

Romo still has not won in these type of games and i do not believe he does in this one either

I do think it will be close all game long ...tight game but Eli and G men find a way to win it late

Edited by isleseeya

Revenge time for Dallas - First the NYGs then to Detroit for revenge, there. Both theams beat us in Jerryworld and now it is time to repay the favors. Get your game face on Cowboys, it is time for redemption. Can I get an 'Amen'?

You do realize that the winner of the Dal/NYG game will be playing their 1st playoff game at home correct