[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Underrated Players - 2012

RC94

Who do you think is a good "buy" in dynasty leagues this offseason? Here are some I think are underrated and could either be a good value in startup dynasty drafts or good to trade for since their value will increase. It's certainly not a comprehensive list and not in any particular order:

QB

Freeman

Cutler

RB

Lynch (I know his value has increased a lot this year but I still think he is being undervalued)

Charles

Best

Ridley

WR

Mike Williams (TB)

Austin

S. Rice

Roberts

Benn

TE

F. Davis

Z. Miller (SEA)

Housler

Who do you think is a good "buy" in dynasty leagues this offseason? Here are some I think are underrated and could either be a good value in startup dynasty drafts or good to trade for since their value will increase. It's certainly not a comprehensive list and not in any particular order:

WR

Mike Williams (TB)

Austin

S. Rice

Roberts

Benn

Miles Austin sticks out ... not only in the Wr group but overall as well.

:wacko:

QB

Kyle Orton

Kevin Kolb

Sam Bradford

Blaine Gabbert - call me crazy

RB

Kevin Smith (DET)

Ryan Grant (Can't believe I am saying this)

Michael Bush

CJ Spiller

WR

Mike Williams(TB)

Reggie Wayne (if people dropped him)

Titus Young - I have to belive Burleson is done there

Michael Crabtree

Golden Tate

Torrey Smith

Dwayne Bowe

Austin Collie

TE

Dallas Clark (if people dropped him)

Fred Davis

Marcedes Lewis

Lance Kendricks

Jared Cook

Todd Heap

Hopefully, on my team alone...

QB - Peyton Manning (major injury)

RB - Adrian Peterson (major injury)

WR - DeSean Jackson (underachieving and malcontent contract issues)

TE - Vernon Davis (new coach forgot he's a good receiving TE)

PK - Nate Kaeding (injured)

DT - Eagles (dream team hijinx - need to return to form)

QB's

Bradford (I believe in Bradford the person. He will have a bounce back next year)

Palmer (Give him an offseason with these young speed WR's and bombs away next year)

Rivers (He finally started to look like the Rivers we expect at the end of the year. If you can get him at any discount at all do it.)

RB's

MBush (At best he's a 3 down back on another team, at worst he backs up McFadden until he gets hurt and then becomes a 3 down back)

Kendall Hunter (Frank Gore's demise is coming sooner rather than later)

Whoever ends up starting for the Bengals (I believe they will let Ced walk. I wouldn't be surprised to see them sign Fred Jackson if the Bills let him walk, or a rook.)

WR's

Kenny Britt (If he comes back 100% he proved in the first few games that he can be a difference maker. I don't think his value fluctuates much with Locker/Hasselbeck)

Antonio Brown (I think he ends up being the #1 FF WR in Pitt next year. He appears to run better routes and be a better overall WR to Wallace's blazing speed).

Vincent Brown (I think SD allows V-Jax to walk, or more likely, V-Jax has no intention of resigning and wants to test the market to get his huge pay day. I believe he will be 28 next year. Malcom Floyd will be the hot player pre-draft, but Brown will Rivers goto WR by years end.)

TE's

Gresham (He's on the verge of being in that 2nd tier right behind Gronk and Graham. I don't think he has that ceiling, since AJ is going to be the #1 option on most plays).

Kyle Rudolph (Shank won't be back, you don't spend a high pick on a TE to let him play backup. Rudolph has Gronk type size/speed combo.)

Edited by Capt. Stanky