[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 17 JUMbotron

JUMbotron

I picked up Cook to starting him over Gonzo. I feel that I gotta roll with someone guarateed playing for something. I feel Gonzo will only play full game if Detroit loses. And I don't think that will happen.

You also stated that Roddy will still be a good start. I'm keeping him in next to Fitzgerald. I was thinking about Maclin/L Robinson/ or A Brown. I know this isn't the advice forum :wacko: , but whatcha think? :tup:

Good read as usual John unfortunately I have so many dilemmas this week in an 8 team local keeper league that I will nearly be shocked if I manage to pull it off.

QB wise I have Rodgers & Romo hard to believe you bench Rodgers in the biggest game of the year but I feel I have no choice

At RB I have LeSean McCoy, Arian Foster, CJ Spiller, Ahmad Bradshaw, Kahlil Bell & Ben Tate

At WR I have Calvin Johnson, Vincent Jackson, Hakeem Nicks, Santonio Holmes, Reggie Wayne & Demaryius Thomas

TE's are Jimmy Graham and Vernon Davis

I know that is a loaded lineup but this happens in 8 team leagues it is a league that is 10 years old with a group of friends so it has always been fun but with a chance of Rodgers, McCoy and Foster all being unstartable I am taking a big hit.

we start 1 QB 1 WR 1 TE and 4 other flex spots (we can start 3 RB's and there isn't PPR)

The guy I am playing will be starting the likes of Brees, Welker, Gronkowski, Lynch, Fitzgerald, Cruz & Stevie Johnson so I am going to need points will all of his stars out there and really performing