[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Black Monday

tazinib1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first and only news report I wanna hear is Norv getting the boot. All other firings are immaterial. But we should have some interesting coaching changes come the infamous Black Monday.

I think you're going to get your wish. Do you want AJ Smith out too?

I want the Bears to fire Jerry Angelo, :wacko: but I think he has naked pictures of somebody important in the Bears organization.

I think you're going to get your wish. Do you want AJ Smith out too?

I want the Bears to fire Jerry Angelo, :wacko: but I think he has naked pictures of somebody important in the Bears organization.

I would love to see AJ get the boot as well.

Spags and Devaney both gone. Lots of reports linking Jeff Fischer and AJ Smith to those jobs. Could be a total bluff by Smith's agent.

A Charger win today MIGHT save AJ Smiths job, but I seriously doubt Norv is back in 2012. I read reports of Smith going to the Rams and bringing Chuckie with him...then reports came out that it was a pumped up story to scare Spanoz into retaining AJ. :rollseyes:

So I'm sitting here mulling over the Chargers potential win and out comes a certain female that will remain nameless. She see's the score and starts chuckling "The Chargers are winning!! ALL RIGHT!!"..... :bangshead:

"Why do you want the Chargers to win" I ask.

"Because they are the Chargers!! Why do you want them to lose???"

Man...I hate explaining stuff to people that have no freaken clue what they are talking about. After a lengthy explanation, she finally said "Ohhhh....I see....GO CHARGERS!!"

I give up.

So I'm sitting here mulling over the Chargers potential win and out comes a certain female that will remain nameless. She see's the score and starts chuckling "The Chargers are winning!! ALL RIGHT!!"..... :bangshead:

Man...I hate explaining stuff to people that have no freaken clue what they are talking about. After a lengthy explanation, she finally said "Ohhhh....I see....GO CHARGERS!!"

I give up.

:wacko:

Classic. You would bust a spleen trying to explain.

FIRE JIM CALDWELL

Don't worry the only reason Caldwell didn't get fired was to insure the first overall pick for next year, Had they changed coaches mid season they might have rallied off a few extra wins.

Ownership likes him because, like them, he's cheap. The Bears organization has always been cheap. Angelo is a good fit from that perspective, as far as they are concerned.

I wonder when Ryan's act will wear thin in N.Y. All we know for certain about him is that he is an obese, loudmouth, buffoon with a foot fetish. As for coaching ability, his team seems headed in the wrong direction.

If the Jets disappoint again next season will he be on the hot seat?

I give up.

Nuke in a dress, good times.

I wonder when Ryan's act will wear thin in N.Y. All we know for certain about him is that he is an obese, loudmouth, buffoon with a foot fetish. As for coaching ability, his team seems headed in the wrong direction.

Yes because any of the things you first listed makes him a lousy pick for a HC.

He is not the problem in NY even though most people say he is because of his claims to go to the Superbowl and such. The issue lies in our OC. He can't establish the run, terrible play calling and honestly he should know Mark Sanchez's strengths and weaknesses and should not be trying to make him do things that he's not capable of. When we established the run we won games. When he tried to do his own thing Sanchez got uneasy played poorly etc. And don't even get me started on Holmes quitting.