[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lions-Packers

SNOWBOUND33

Billick (I believe) was saying that Stafford got screwed by not going to the Pro Bowl earlier, and they kept putting up the graphic with Stafford and Rodgers in the top 5 for passing yardage this season.

I heard PLENTY of good things about Stafford today. But when you get to 40 tds/5000 yds AFTER 2 or 3 other guys that season, I think it probably loses its luster.

Throwing Flynn's hugh day into the mix didn't help Stafford's accolades either.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They might stick with Moore

Looking at all the teams, the 3 who are in position to make an investment in Flynn (i.e. not either "set" or at least tied up with a young and/or expensive QB (think Bills or Raiders)) are Washington, Tennessee, and Seattle. Miami would be another, but I'm not sure how committed they are to Henne and/or Moore.

Given Fox and Elway's apparent antipathy towards Tebowmania, Denver might be interested as wel - "all he does is WIN" is a nice defense for a guy that sorta loses its effectiveness during a 3-game losing streak.

Billick (I believe) was saying that Stafford got screwed by not going to the Pro Bowl earlier, and they kept putting up the graphic with Stafford and Rodgers in the top 5 for passing yardage this season.

I heard PLENTY of good things about Stafford today. But when you get to 40 tds/5000 yds AFTER 2 or 3 other guys that season, I think it probably loses its luster.

The Lions haven't won in Green Bay since I was in middle school. Please let me keep the homer glasses on and complain endlessly. Thank you. :wacko:

Looking at all the teams, the 3 who are in position to make an investment in Flynn (i.e. not either "set" or at least tied up with a young and/or expensive QB (think Bills or Raiders)) are Washington, Tennessee, and Seattle. Miami would be another, but I'm not sure how committed they are to Henne and/or Moore.

Given Fox and Elway's apparent antipathy towards Tebowmania, Denver might be interested as wel - "all he does is WIN" is a nice defense for a guy that sorta loses its effectiveness during a 3-game losing streak.

Doesnt Tennessee have Jake Locker?

I would also throw out Cleveland as a landing spot.

After this performance Flynn will be a top five free agent pick up next year. not sure were he goes. I'd love to see him in seahawk blue. other possible teams would be Cleveland, Jacksonville, Redskins, Miami and ill throw it out there The Jets. I see the Redskins and Miami possibly trading up for either Andrew Luck or RG3 or going after Peyton Manning but who knows whats going on in Indy. This should be an interesting off season.

Lotta $$$ tied up in McCoy though, isn't there?

7/22/2010: Signed a four-year, $4.96 million contract. The deal contains $1.07 million guaranteed, including a $751,000 signing bonus. 2011: $405,000, 2012: $490,000, 2013: $1.15 million, 2014: Free Agent

7/22/2010: Signed a four-year, $4.96 million contract. The deal contains $1.07 million guaranteed, including a $751,000 signing bonus. 2011: $405,000, 2012: $490,000, 2013: $1.15 million, 2014: Free Agent

Yep.

C'mon (almost) anyone!

Wow, way less than I thought. Cleveland definitely a Flynn option.

Heck, I think Wolverines Fan may not be off-base with the Jets - we've seen PLENTY of Sanchez, and I've yet to meet anyone convinced he can be any better than he is.