[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers-Browns

Menudo

It looks like the Steelers forgot that they need to win their game first and then start worrying about the Ravens-Bengals game. The offense has been inconsistent all season, but, it is looking dreadful in the 1st half today. Add onto that, Mendenhall went to the locker room with an apparent knee injury. :wacko:

It looks like the Steelers forgot that they need to win their game first and then start worrying about the Ravens-Bengals game. The offense has been inconsistent all season, but, it is looking dreadful in the 1st half today. Add onto that, Mendenhall went to the locker room with an apparent knee injury. :tup:

At the worst they will have a road game vs the Bronco's :wacko:

Antonio Brown became the first player in NFL history to have 1000 return yards and 1000 receiving yards in the same season. :wacko:

Not bad for an under-sized 6th round draft pick in only his 2nd season. I know he has already established himself, but, keep your eye on him. He could be a great one.

It doesn't look like it is going to matter, as the Ravens look like they are going to hold suit and take the division. If the Ravens get up by 20+, Tomlin should get Ben out of the game immediately.

I can't believe there are leagues that play in week 17

Yeah I know. This is a local and I've strongly petitioned the league to revamp the playoffs next season. Not sure if I can overcome running into the Colston/Crabtree buzzsaw. :wacko:

It doesn't look like it is going to matter, as the Ravens look like they are going to hold suit and take the division. If the Ravens get up by 20+, Tomlin should get Ben out of the game immediately.

Should have sat him to begin with.

Should have sat him to begin with.

I can't completely agree with that. They are playing for a lot. If they win and the Ravens lose in Cincy (which was a strong possibility), they move from 5th seed to 2nd seed. I think that is enough to play for to get him in the lineup.

Steelers and Bengals both put TD's on the board at virtually the same time. There is still hope............ :wacko:

P.S. The more I watch Redman run, and not just today, I wonder whether he is our best RB. He certainly runs with more power than Mendenhall.

Not really something I like to see. Swann is one of my all-time favorite WR's. To see him passed by a TE, ugh...I'll pass.

Heath Miller is one of my favorite all-time Steelers. He quietly does his job and does it well. He can catch the ball, but, is an even better blocker than he is a receiver.