[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another season at the Huddle in the books.....

tazinib1

After today, the traffic slows down to a trickle until at least Feb. Gonna miss a lot of you until we all roll back in around April. Thanks for another great season at The Huddle. Met a lot of good posters this year. Pist off a few as well :wacko: It is what it is....I, for one, wouldn't want to go anyplace else. Enjoy your offseason and see you all back shortly!!!

After today, the traffic slows down to a trickle until at least Feb. Gonna miss a lot of you until we all roll back in around April. Thanks for another great season at The Huddle. Met a lot of good posters this year. Pist off a few as well :wacko: It is what it is....I, for one, wouldn't want to go anyplace else. Enjoy your offseason and see you all back shortly!!!

You trying to ensure that people don't stick around? The slow down is from the nonchalant owners....hardcore fantasy footballers will be here, just like always...if you are new i suggest you stick around.

You trying to ensure that people don't stick around? The slow down is from the nonchalant owners....hardcore fantasy footballers will be here, just like always...if you are new i suggest you stick around.

Not in a billion years. And in those billion years, I bet I don't win a chip :wacko:

My post was a thank you .... nothing more. And I hope you join AOTAOP (self league promo!). You're entrance provides IMMEDIATE infusion for this IDP league.

Not in a billion years. And in those billion years, I bet I don't win a chip :wacko:

My post was a thank you .... nothing more. And I hope you join AOTAOP (self league promo!). You're entrance provides IMMEDIATE infusion for this IDP league.

I know what your intent was, but felt like it also may have made some feel like it turns into a ghost town...so that was why I posted what I did...as for AOTAOP I am just waiting to hear back...love the format and as it stands right now I am only in two leagues for next year (GMX and ATAP)

I know what your intent was, but felt like it also may have made some feel like it turns into a ghost town...so that was why I posted what I did...as for AOTAOP I am just waiting to hear back...love the format and as it stands right now I am only in two leagues for next year (GMX and ATAP)

Delete this thread. It sends the wrong message.

Dynasty leagues are just getting ready to heat up !!

Who is going where in the draft , what value will they have out of the gate ,, man I can't wait for our rookie drafts.

Not sure about the rest of you guys but ours ,,, well most don't start until the Monday following the NFL draft but we can already trade players & draft picks as long as your entry fee is paid up

Dynasty leagues are just getting ready to heat up !!

Who is going where in the draft , what value will they have out of the gate ,, man I can't wait for our rookie drafts.

Not sure about the rest of you guys but ours ,,, well most don't start until the Monday following the NFL draft but we can already trade players & draft picks as long as your entry fee is paid up

I am looking forward to offseason trading too. I have begun researching the players coming out of college too so hopefully my draft is better this year... :wacko: