[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoffs Are Shaping Up

Menudo

Oh boy, such a dagger in my heart that you cane running in here after the Cowboys loss to proclaim that you think I am lying too. :wacko:

I've already said that, given a choice, I'd rather play in Denver than at home against Houston or Cincy. So, obviously, this has nothing to do with the Steelers having to go to Denver for their playoff game. That is just the example this year that made me bring it up.

I honestly have felt this has needed changed for several years, and I truly hope you believe me. If I felt that you didn't believe me, I just don't know if I could bear it.

lol whatever dude. I did'nt " run in here after Dallas lost" to call you a liar, I don't even know what your talking about with the liar thing.

Funny coming from a guy that posted a smartass response in every Dallas thread since you signed up though.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol whatever dude. I did'nt " run in here after Dallas lost" to call you a liar, I don't even know what your talking about with the liar thing.

Funny coming from a guy that posted a smartass response in every Dallas thread since you signed up though.

Please look at the last ten Dallas threads and point me to any of those comments. It should be easy, since I post one in every Dallas thread.

Edited by Menudo

Please look at the last ten Dallas threads and point me to any of those comments. It should be easy, since I post one in every Dallas thread.

Eh..I'm not that bored. Anyone that reads the boards here knows what I'm talking about.

If Pitt does'nt want to go on the road maybe they should'nt have let Balty drive the length of the field in the last 2 mins of the game...

Eh..I'm not that bored. Anyone that reads the boards here knows what I'm talking about.

If Pitt does'nt want to go on the road maybe they should'nt have let Balty drive the length of the field in the last 2 mins of the game...

That is what I thought. Spout out B.S., don't back it up.

As for the Steelers, at least they are IN the playoffs.......AGAIN. Enjoy watching.......AGAIN. :wacko:

That is what I thought. Spout out B.S., don't back it up.

As for the Steelers, at least they are IN the playoffs.......AGAIN. Enjoy watching.......AGAIN. :wacko:

I dont have to search for the posts where you ended everything with "EVAH"...we both know theyre there.

Enjoy cheering for a rapist, hope you feel good about it

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

I dont have to search for the posts where you ended everything with "EVAH"...we both know theyre there.

Enjoy cheering for a rapist, hope you feel good about it

Sorry Sally, didn't realize that the "EVAH" comments towards Cowboyz1 bothered you. He takes all of the comments with a grain of salt, but, they obviously cut a little deeper with you.

Ooooooo, the rapist comment, how witty.....how original. Bravo my friend. :wacko: