[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Predictions

Menudo

Wildcard

AFC

#5 Steelers over #4 Broncos

#6 Bengals over #3 Texans

NFC

#5 Falcons over #4 Giants

#3 Saints over #6 Lions

Divisional

AFC

#1 Patriots over #6 Bengals

#2 Ravens over #5 Steelers

NFC

#1 Packers over #5 Falcons

#3 Saints over #2 49'ers

Championship

AFC

#2 Ravens over #1 Patriots

NFC

#3 Saints over #1 Packers

Super Bowl

Saints over Ravens

Edited by Menudo

Broncos over steelers

bengals over Texans

Saints over Lions

Giants over Falcons

Patriots over bengals

Broncos over ravens

Packers over Giants

Saints over 49ers

Broncos over Patriots

packers over Saints

Packers over Broncos in back to back fashion . . .

Menudo . . . your seeding for the AFC is wrong. The patriots would play the Bengals in round 2. The Steelers would play teh Ravens

Edited by bpwallace49

Broncos over steelers

bengals over Texans

Saints over Lions

Giants over Falcons

Patriots over bengals

Broncos over ravens

Packers over Giants

Saints over 49ers

Broncos over Patriots

packers over Saints

Packers over Broncos in back to back fashion . . .

Menudo . . . your seeding for the AFC is wrong. The patriots would play the Bengals in round 2. The Steelers would play teh Ravens

:wacko: Thanks, I'll correct it.

Damn, BP is right (though it's the AFC). Deleted my post, will wait until Menudo fixes it.

Kinda ironic that the man who wants the seeding system changed should f**k up the seedings. :tup:

:wacko:

NE romps to the SB.

GB or NO obviously in the NFC. IMO Saints are too hot and GB's lack of running and D catch up to them. NE beats NO in the SB.

Gotta think the Pats love the fact that all the hype and expectations are in the NFC this year. They dont have a great D though but your prediction isnt very far fetched IMO

Wildcard

AFC

#5 Steelers over #4 Broncos

#6 Bengals over #3 Texans

NFC

#5 Falcons over #4 Giants

#3 Saints over #6 Lions

Divisional

AFC

#1 Patriots over #6 Bengals

#2 Ravens over #5 Steelers

NFC

#1 Packers over #5 Falcons

#3 Saints over #2 49'ers

Championship

AFC

#2 Ravens over #1 Patriots

NFC

#3 Saints over #1 Packers

Super Bowl

Saints over Ravens

Agreed ...... except for the fact that I'm giving evenly matched Houston the edge over Cinci because of the Texan's homefield advantage. But, they lose the following wk anyway.

Not real comfotable picking the Falcons over the Giants (also at home) but I will let that go as neither of these teams will win the Divisional game anyway ... and for the rest of the weeks ... I concure.

I don't see the Saint's over the Packers as a big upset as the Packer's Def is definately suspect and New Orleans is peaking with a lot of depth at Rb (unlike GB).

:wacko:

Wildcard

AFC

#5 Steelers over #4 Broncos Agree

#6 Bengals over #3 Texans No, I think the Texans squeak this one

NFC

#5 Falcons over #4 Giants No, the Giants win this

#3 Saints over #6 Lions Agree

Divisional

AFC

#1 Patriots over #6 Bengals Agree but over Steelers

#2 Ravens over #5 Steelers Agree but over Texans

NFC

#1 Packers over #5 Falcons Agree but over Giants

#3 Saints over #2 49'ers Agree

Championship

AFC

#2 Ravens over #1 Patriots Agree

NFC

#3 Saints over #1 Packers Agree

Super Bowl

Saints over Ravens Agree

Saints over Pats

(My Falcons will beat the Giants and go down to the Pack in GBay)

Not a snowballs chance. I don't think ATL could beat the Giant's if the game was in Atlanta. With the game being at Giant's stadium, the falcons are in serious trouble. The Giant's look great right now. they are finally healthy, Tuck looked like Tuck yesterday and their D line is going to beat the hell out of Matt Ryan. This is the best the Gmen have played all season, their peaking right now. Eli is clutch, proven fact and he's having the best season of his career. Running game is finally clicking and V. Cruz brings the IT factor.... I would not wan't my team to face the Giants right now if I were you.

Not a snowballs chance. I don't think ATL could beat the Giant's if the game was in Atlanta. With the game being at Giant's stadium, the falcons are in serious trouble. The Giant's look great right now. they are finally healthy, Tuck looked like Tuck yesterday and their D line is going to beat the hell out of Matt Ryan. This is the best the Gmen have played all season, their peaking right now. Eli is clutch, proven fact and he's having the best season of his career. Running game is finally clicking and V. Cruz brings the IT factor.... I would not wan't my team to face the Giants right now if I were you.

Take those NYG glasses off, and we'll talk Sunday evening.

Edited by SecondString

You should change your username to Giantz1

https://twitter.com/#!/TheBlueScreen/st...980176550723584

Osi supposedly had a setback during the game