[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2012 opponents

i_am_the_swammi

Dolphins and the AFC east as a whole got a great draw with the NFC west and AFC south. if the jets or dolphins are gonna have a rebound year, then this is the schedule to do it with. Miami has to go to San Fran but luck out with seattle at home so no trip to deal with the 12th man up in seattle. I also like matchups with the raiders and bengals as our 3rd place games from the other 2 divisions. The schedule is do-able but now we need to hire fisher and draft smartly......

on a side note, next year shapes up GREAT again for Brees. NFC South plays NFC East and AFC West. You throw in GB and that gives him 8 games vs the 10 worst defenses vs QBs this year with only 1 game (San Fran) vs a top 10 against QBs this year, but that game is in the superdome so he doesnt have a single bad matchup. Like the saints offense needs any help lol glad i traded vick for brees in my keeper league :wacko: