[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for play-off IDP rankings

thanks, I had that site all ready....just thought that there would be others...my 3 source that i used during the season dont have any IDP info for the playoff's

For what its worth, its one of the most reputable sites on the web to gather NFL stats to make IDP decisions. Keggerz is starting to make a strong push. Darin3/Kyle and even Zooty (My Taco brother) have great insight as well. PM one of those guys and see if they have a short list you can use.

Edited by tazinib1

For what its worth, its one of the most reputable sites on the web to gather NFL stats to make IDP decisions. Keggerz is starting to make a strong push. Darin3/Kyle and even Zooty (My Taco brother) have great insight as well. PM one of those guys and see if they have a short list you can use.

well thats good to know, since the site was new to me and didnt know how much to trust it...

For what I have seen, keg is up there too.

:tup: backhanded compliment :wacko:

For what I have seen, keg is up there too.

Thanks John

not whats the info on this other site? keggerz?

I am not sure if/what you are saying/asking. But if you rephrase I will try to answer.

As for PFF, I like a bunch of the stats you can get from them, but can't comment on their writers as I don't read them.

What??????? I jsut told the guy you are making a push at the best IDP rankers on the web and that's backhanded???

I give up with you guys

I must not have been the only one to take it that way since BJ chimed in with something...but if it was meant in a good way and just misinterpreted then I say thank you.

edit: probably the word "starting" instead of saying "is up there" or some such.

Edited by keggerz

I must not have been the only one to take it that way since BJ chimed in with something...but if it was meant in a good way and just misinterpreted then I say thank you.

edit: probably the word "starting" instead of saying "is up there" or some such.

I try Keggerz :wacko: I really do. And your welcome. IDP content is the best its ever been and getting better!