[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TEXANS / BENGALS

Gourdeau

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people are overlooking Houston because of the QB situation, but they have two things that usually get you deep into the playoffs - a great running game and solid defense. If they win today, I could totally see them beating the Ravens next weekend and heading to the AFC Championship.

I think people are overlooking Houston because of the QB situation, but they have two things that usually get you deep into the playoffs - a great running game and solid defense. If they win today, I could totally see them beating the Ravens next weekend and heading to the AFC Championship.

Would love to see it! Always been a fan of the Texans, not die hard, but Andre is my favorite player over all

Nothing against either of these teams, but a 52 yd penalty is TOO MUCH. I'd love to see the NFL tweak the PI rules.

I don't think you can. If it's any less than the spot of the foul defenders will always grab a receiver breaking deep.

Wow Foster almost lays it on the carpet twice now...and now punches in a TD.

Gonna be a fun game.

KO'd

I switched out Benson for Foster last minute in SPIT. Glad I did....Foster is in for a pretty good game. Benson's carries are being eaten up by Scott.

and another not smart

+1

What is Mayock talking about ? That wasn't even close. It was clearly a catch, and he was down for a while before they finally ripped it out. Terrible challenge.

+1

What is Mayock talking about ? That wasn't even close. It was clearly a catch, and he was down for a while before they finally ripped it out. Terrible challenge.

Clearly Mayock has money on Houston and is talking Cincy into stupid challenges :wacko:

KO'd

I was somewhat anticipating Houston handling the Bengals today, but Cincy looks like the more aggressive and more "together" squad. Both of these sides look like fodder for next weekend's opponent, whoever that may be.